Things are getting cozy as fall settles in. There’s a chill in the air reminding us that winter and the holidays are right around the corner, but we’re reveling in a few more warm sunny days filled with pumpkins, apples, and candy corn, oh my! Along the way, we found ourselves giggling and guffawing over these 10 items.
1. Filigree Skulls: We know that 3D printing has come a long way, but had no idea how detailed and gorgeous the results could be. Artist Joshua Harker has designed and created a beautiful (and spooky!) collection of Filigree Skulls available over on Etsy.
2. Pringles Holiday Collection: Wait what? Why does Pringles have a holiday collection? Don’t get us wrong, we love a good stacked ship but Pumpkin Pie Spice, White Chocolate Peppermint, and Cinnamon Sugar? Very strange. Could be a solid add-in for some hacks in the kitchen though.
3. Time Out Timer Stool: Does your little girl or boy need a more playful take on time out? Ok ok, playful kind of defeats the purpose of time out, but this hourglass stool is pretty awesome and certainly makes your life easier when they ask “how long do I have to sit here?”
4. Stash Sandals: We’ve shown you how to trick out your flip flops for shabby chic style, but what about doubling them up as a wallet? Stash Sandals feature a teeny tiny drawer in the heel for storing a key or two, your credit card, cash, and another else that fits.
5. Sweater Mugs: Is that a sweater koozy? Not quite, but it does have a warm and cuddly look. These porcelain sweater mugs are perfect for winter cabins as they can’t help but make you feel cozy. (Related: Have you noticed the sweater walls in Taylor Swift’s We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together video?)
6. I(Kea) Got 99 Problems But A B***ch Ain’t One!: If you haven’t seen this meme yet, see it. Ikea received a lot of criticism for photoshopping women out of their Saudi Arabian catalog, and the internet has responded in kind. They’ve taken popular photographs, movie posters, and ads, and replaced women with Ikea products. Kind of genius.
7. Defibrillator Toaster: What better way to revive old bread than with a defibrillator… toaster? Can’t decide if this is inappropriate or ingenious.
9. Roku 3M Streaming Projector: It’s great to be able to connect projectors to your phone in the great outdoors, but what about a projector that comes with a Roku streaming stick, so you can access Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, HBO Go, and more, as long as you’ve got Wifi. The projector projects a screen up to 120 inches, has a built-in speaker, and holds 2 1/2 hours of charge. Awesome!
What awesomeness have you stumbled across this week? Talk to us in the comments below. Happy Friday!