The BritList: Caffeinated Maple Syrup, Beer Soap & More
We’ve got last summer weekends on the brain here at Brit + Co., and that means beer, braids, and more beer! Today’s BritList is much the same, if you replace braids with cats, beer with beer soap, and more beer with trail mix. Happy Friday!
1. Beer Soap: What better way to conclude a week dedicated to beer than with… beer soap?! Scents include Blue Moon, Guinness, Newcastle Brown, PBR, and Dogfish Head’s 90 Minute IPA. Pure hoppiness.
2. Jump from Paper Bags: These cartoon-like bags are legit, and look just like paper drawings. We love the vibrant colors and whimsical expressions each bag seems to have.
3. S’muffins: We know, we know. National Toasted Marshmallow Day is over, and National S’more Day was weeeeks ago. But… you don’t need a holiday to get your s’muffin on, do you?
5. Sugarpova: If you were a tennis star, wouldn’t you launch a candy line? The candy, described as “flirty,” features fruity gummy lips, gummy shoes, handbags and sunglasses, and lemon-lime tennis gum balls. Just. Wow.
6. United Bamboo Cats Calendar: You may recall a few years ago when this gorgeously shot cats-wearing-clothes calendar came out. It was right in the height of the internet’s feline frenzy and sold out almost immediately. Well, it’s three years later and we’re still really into cats. Every outfit worn is a miniature replica of United Bamboo’s Le Bac and Bamboo By collection.
7. Collapsible Silicone Tea Kettle: All about getting your cuppa on the go? This silicone tea kettle is stylish, modern, and insanely portable.
8. The Camera Cooler Bag: We may have found a cooler that’s actually cooler than ours. This Camera Cooler Bag is a camera bag that doubles as a cooler. You can’t use it as a camera bag and a cooler at the same time, but we still love the two-in-one concept. Plus, we love the vintage aesthetic.