We’re halfway through November, and a serious pick-me-up of the sartorial kind is definitely in order (and well-deserved after the last couple of weeks). Forget about style rules for just a second and go ahead and get indulgent. Think: glam leopard print outerwear, sass-tastic ankle boots and blanket scarves that are just as chic as they are cozy — treat yo’self, girl. This week’s edition of The Edit is jam-packed with fabulous feel-good finds, because let’s be real — we could all use some good vibes right about now. Ya dig?
1. Zara Leopard Faux Fur Coat ($169): If you’ve been holding out for the ultimate piece of outerwear to set your style apart this season, girl, have we found it. For max perfection, layer it over an all-black base to create a bold, eye-catching effect.
2. Miss L Fire Floral Printed Boots ($208): YAS. Here’s a pair of steppers that will make you forget about balmy summer days spent with your toes in the sand. The vibrant floral print and classic block heel are enough to make you hope the cold weather sticks around — well, almost.
3. Topshop Applique Lace Midi Skirt ($125): Need a little more wow factor in your life? This lacy number ought to do it. Paired with a silk cami, elegant drop earrings and don’t-care hair, it’s the party piece you didn’t even know you needed.
4. H&M Striped Mock-Turtleneck Top ($25): When you’re tired of oversized silhouettes and snoozy neutral hues, whip out this striped stunner for a serious dose of panache. Rock it with a pleated midi skirt and lace-up booties for an unexpected on-the-job look, or play it cool with leather trousers and faux fur-lined slides for elevated weekend chillin’.
5. Mango Contrasting Sunglasses ($40): The days might be getting shorter, but that’s no reason to stop throwing shade. Protect your peepers and your style cred by popping these puppies on with a faux-fur-trimmed bomber, two-tone denim and statement sneakers for a laid-back look with tough-girl appeal.
6. Wilfred Geo Composite Blanket ($85): One scarf, so many styling opportunities. Transform your #OOTD by switching up the styling of your scarf as the day wears on. And lazy girls, this one’s for you — just drape it over a single shoulder for a street-style-approved look in seconds.
7. COS Slim-Fit Jacquard Trousers ($125): Banish bouts of the work-week mehs for good by enlisting inspired bottoms into your working girl repertoire. The perfect starting point? These slim-fit trousers that toe the line between classic and cutting edge. Blow the big wigs out of the water by teaming them with a structured blazer, menswear-inspired flats and statement stud earrings that show off that killer personality.
8. Madewell The Transport Tote Madewell Icons Edition ($178): Your favorite wear-everywhere bag just got a sweet new upgrade. Madewell’s iconic tote now comes decked out in glistening gold icons. One word: obsessed.
9. Ann Taylor Floral Off-the-Shoulder Top ($80): Your summer flirtation with off-the-shoulder everything doesn’t stop here. Between date night with bae and GNO, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to pull this flowery blouse out. Pare it down with high-waisted denim, studded lace-up ballet flats and a statement cinch bag for serious off-duty vibes.
10. J.Crew Shearling Trapper Hat ($198): FINALLY — a topper worth getting hat hair for. The quintessential trapper hat gets a majorly glam upgrade with soft suede and navy blue shearling. We dare you not to reach for it every time you head out the door.
11. Kimchi Blue Alexis Beaded Mesh Tank Top ($98): Who needs a party dress when you have this embellished beauty on hand? Do holiday dressing your way by wearing it alongside satin joggers and block heels for a show-stopping look that feels totally effortless. Don’t even think about heading out the door without a box clutch and dramatic red lip in tow.
12. French Connection Sasha Satin Fluted Mini Dress ($158): LBD? Hard swerve. This year you’re going for the drama for your lengthy list of holiday fêtes with a jewel-tone mini dress featuring an endless amount of swagger and sass. The one-sleeve styling reads hot-off-the-runway, while silky satin fabric lends any after-dark look just the right amount of glamour. Slip it on with plum-colored velvet heels, a statement cuff and a sleek ponytail for a winning look.
13. Mango Flowy Pinafore Dress ($60): Overalls have had their moment in the limelight, but for pinafores, the fun is just getting started. To avoid looking like you’ve taken a time warp back to your school days, be sure to style it alongside edgy separates and accessories. Our pick? Combat boots and a graphic shirt dress that peeks out below the pinafore’s short-and-sweet hemline.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.