The 20 Most Unusual Liquor Flavors Ever
We love us an unusual take on an ordinary thing, and spiked sweets just happen to be one of our specialties here at Brit + Co. But did you know that the flavored liquor scene is about way more than just whipped cream flavored vodka?
Celebrate the end of the work week with our roundup of the 20 oddest and most unusual flavors of liquor… ever.
1. Naked Jay Big Dill: It’s kind of a big dill. On it’s own this flavor of vodka sounds totally weird. In a bloody mary? Not so weird.
2. Stoli Hot Jalapeño Vodka: Another flavor created with your favorite savory brunch cocktail in mind, this one definitely packs a punch.
4. Mama Walker’s Maple Bacon: These three delightful liqueurs are all about breakfast, because who says we have to wait until 5pm for our first cocktail? Okay, we’re not condoning drinking before work, but these would definitely spice up your next Sunday fun day.
5. Mama Walker’s Glazed Donut: Now this is an unhealthy donut hack.
6. Mama Walker’s Blueberry Pancake: Too far? Never!
7. Van Gogh PB&J Vodka: Back to basics with this one – your childhood sandwich in alcoholic form.
8. Stoli Salted Caramel: Salted caramel is a win in just about any form, and we’re guessing this would make a yummy White Russian.
9. 100,000 Scovilles Naga Chilli Vodka: Think you can handle the heat in the hottest hot sauce? Why not combine that with a shot of vodka?
10. Bakon Vodka: Bacon and vodka, together at last.
11. Bubble Gum Vodka: I guess this is perfect for a bachelorette party?
12. Whipped Cream Vodka: We’ve used this in many a spiked sweet – it makes the best spiked frosting ever.
13. Fluffed Marshmallow Vodka: Some might say this pair of vodkas by Smirnoff kicked off the whole “dessert in vodka form” trend that seems to be happening right now.
14. Strawberry Shortcake Vodka: Now you can really spike your milkshake.
15. Fruit Loops Vodka: For some reason, this is one of the weirdest on the list. It’s just way too close to being for kids than it should be.
16. Buttered Popcorn Vodka: We thought buttered popcorn jelly beans were the worst use of buttered popcorn flavor… but we were wrong.
17. Cookie Dough Vodka: Ordering this now – when has anything based on cookie dough ever tasted bad?
18. Waffle Vodka: Another breakfast option for those who aren’t as into pancakes.
19. Glazed Donut Vodka: One more donut option, for good measure.
20. Skorpio Vodka: And last, the absolute weirdest thing on this list: Scorpion-flavored Vodka. Cheers!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)