The 20 Most Unusual Liquor Flavors Ever
We love us an unusual take on an ordinary thing, and spiked sweets just happen to be one of our specialties here at Brit + Co. But did you know that the flavored liquor scene is about way more than just whipped cream flavored vodka?
Celebrate the end of the work week with our roundup of the 20 oddest and most unusual flavors of liquor… ever.
1. Naked Jay Big Dill: It’s kind of a big dill. On it’s own this flavor of vodka sounds totally weird. In a bloody mary? Not so weird.
2. Stoli Hot Jalapeño Vodka: Another flavor created with your favorite savory brunch cocktail in mind, this one definitely packs a punch.
4. Mama Walker’s Maple Bacon: These three delightful liqueurs are all about breakfast, because who says we have to wait until 5pm for our first cocktail? Okay, we’re not condoning drinking before work, but these would definitely spice up your next Sunday fun day.
5. Mama Walker’s Glazed Donut: Now this is an unhealthy donut hack.
6. Mama Walker’s Blueberry Pancake: Too far? Never!
7. Van Gogh PB&J Vodka: Back to basics with this one – your childhood sandwich in alcoholic form.
8. Stoli Salted Caramel: Salted caramel is a win in just about any form, and we’re guessing this would make a yummy White Russian.
9. 100,000 Scovilles Naga Chilli Vodka: Think you can handle the heat in the hottest hot sauce? Why not combine that with a shot of vodka?
10. Bakon Vodka: Bacon and vodka, together at last.
11. Bubble Gum Vodka: I guess this is perfect for a bachelorette party?
12. Whipped Cream Vodka: We’ve used this in many a spiked sweet – it makes the best spiked frosting ever.
13. Fluffed Marshmallow Vodka: Some might say this pair of vodkas by Smirnoff kicked off the whole “dessert in vodka form” trend that seems to be happening right now.
14. Strawberry Shortcake Vodka: Now you can really spike your milkshake.
15. Fruit Loops Vodka: For some reason, this is one of the weirdest on the list. It’s just way too close to being for kids than it should be.
16. Buttered Popcorn Vodka: We thought buttered popcorn jelly beans were the worst use of buttered popcorn flavor… but we were wrong.
17. Cookie Dough Vodka: Ordering this now – when has anything based on cookie dough ever tasted bad?
18. Waffle Vodka: Another breakfast option for those who aren’t as into pancakes.
19. Glazed Donut Vodka: One more donut option, for good measure.
20. Skorpio Vodka: And last, the absolute weirdest thing on this list: Scorpion-flavored Vodka. Cheers!