14 Vegan Rice and Noodle Bowls for Meatless Monday
Bowl meals are *still* in vogue in the food world, and it’s no wonder. Not only are they tasty, but they’re filled with heaps of vegetables, making them a smart lunch or dinner choice. You can get creative and throw a mix of anything in these bowls, but we all know the Instagram-worthy appeal comes the collection of vibrant veggies. These vegan recipes offer up all the plant-based proteins and colorful harvest you could wish for in one nourishing bowl for your Meatless Monday dining.
1. Moroccan-Spiced Chickpea and Veggie Bowl With Mango Tahini Sauce: This heaping mound of rice, vegetables, and hearty chickpeas will nourish you without weighing you down. If you long for all that is salty, sweet, nutty, spicy, and herbaceous, dig in! (via Unrefined RD)
3. Summer Sushi Bowl: Perfectly cooked rice gets topped with some of our fave sushi ingredients and a spicy homespun mayo to create an unbelievably delicious plant-based bowl of goodies. (via Parsley Vegan)
4. Paleo Chili Garlic Cauliflower Risotto Bowls: These faux risotto bowls are so creamy and dreamy, you’ll forget you’re actually eating cauliflower instead of rice. Not to mention that luxurious sauce made with chili, garlic, and velvety avocado… (via Cotter Crunch)
5. Vegan Oyster Mushroom Bibimbap: If you’re looking for a GF dish that’s easy, filling, and nourishing AF, look no further than this veganized bibimbap. It gives you a healthy dose of veggies that’ll fill you up and fuel you. (via Rhian’s Recipes)
8. Vegan Teriyaki Jackfruit Bowl: Tender and meaty jackfruit gets slapped with a sweet and savory teriyaki glaze before being placed in a bowl along with basmati rice, wholesome spinach, and ribboned carrots. (via The Veg Life)
9. White Bean and Rice Bowl With Kimchi Hack: Healthful grilled and steamed greens are served over a generous helping of rice and drizzled with garlic dill tahini dressing. To kick things up a notch, you can plop some crave-worthy kimchi on top for an easy hack. (via Parsley Vegan)
11. Vegan Buddha Bowl With Avocado and Roasted Chickpeas: Seasoned chickpeas are roasted to crispy perfection and served with rice, leafy spinach, avocado, and zesty lime for the ultimate bowl feast. (via Clemfoodie)
12. Vegan Poke Bowl: When you’ve got a massive serving of julienned carrots, cucumbers, radishes, sprouts, edamame, and tender GF rice noodles all to yourself, what else do you really need? (via Always Hungry Vegan)
14. Arugula Pesto Cauliflower Rice Bowls With Balsamic Tempeh and Mushrooms: This cauliflower dish is a total winner with a blend of balsamic tempeh and meaty mushrooms piled on top. (via Plant Based Jane)
Follow us on Pinterest for more Meatless Monday dinner ideas.