10 Recipes for Your Wedding Shower Brunch
You’ve been given the title of MOH at an upcoming summer wedding, and tbh you *couldn’t* be more thrilled. Believe it or not, it’s already time to start planning for the bridal shower; now’s a great time to set a date and start gathering some inspo. Think about planning a Kate Spade bridal shower for the preppy bride, or a travel theme for a boho bride. And if your bride loves going to brunchevery weekend, it only makes sense to throw her a brunch shower (complete with a mimosa bar and a coffee cocktail, obvi). Get to pinning these 10 recipes so you can start planning your perfect brunch party menu.
1. DIY Mimosa Bar: Mimosas don’t have to be strictly OJ and Champagne. Try stocking your mimosa bar with Prosecco and other sparking wines, along with several different juices and fruit garnishes. Each combination will be more delicious than the last. (via Brit + Co)
2. Perfect Breakfast Casserole: One of the best ways to feed a hungry crowd is a hearty and easy-to-prepare casserole. This all-in-one breakfast has sausage and bacon, eggs, veggies and cheese. PLUS, it can be made ahead of time, which is vital when planning food for a party. (via Crunchy Creamy Sweet)
3. Oven Baked Candied Whiskey Bacon: Guests are going to expect a platter of bacon at a brunch shower. Take it up a notch with this crispy candied bacon that has a sweet and spicy kick. Just be prepared for everyone to be asking for the recipe. (via The Cookie Rookie)
4. Cantaloupe and Mozzarella Caprese Salad: You need a light and refreshing salad to go alongside all the heavier brunch items you’ll be serving. This fruity twist on a caprese salad subs cantaloupe for tomatoes and adds a salty bite of prosciutto. (via Foodie Crush)
5. Overnight Cinnamon Pecan French Toast Casserole: The best thing about this casserole (besides the maple syrup drizzle) is that you *have* to mix it up the night before and bake it the next morning. This leaves way more time for you to focus on other dishes the day of. (via Creme de la Crumb)
6. Donut Pops: There’s no shame in getting a little help from the grocery store when hosting a big bridal shower. Turn plain glazed donut holes into an adorable and delectable centerpiece with just a package of candy sticks and sprinkles. (via 100 Layer Cake-let)
7. Healthy Egg Muffin Cups: We all know that as soon as brunch is served, everyone rushes to the buffet table to chow down. Offering individual portions of classic dishes helps move the line along quicker. These mini omelets made in muffin tins are easily customizable and a must for any brunch buffet. (via Show Me the Yummy)
8. Coconut Horchata Iced Coffee: You can’t have guests over for a brunch shower without making coffee. Even better, serve a coffee cocktail! This iced coffee gets a creamy spike from Horchata, and the recipe can easily be adapted to suit your guest list. (via Baking a Moment)
9. Mini Pancake Stacks: Miniature food is always the talk of the party, and these tiny pancake skewers will be no exception. Serve with various fruit compotes and syrups for some fun and tasty variety. (via Stonewall Kitchen)
10. Baked Monte Cristo Party Sliders: A Monte Cristo is the ultimate brunch sandwich. The savory from the ham, turkey and swiss cheese along with the sweetness from the preserves, powdered sugar and sweet rolls is a majorly addictive combo. You may want to double the recipe… just in case. (via Creme de la Crumb)
Follow us on Pinterest for more easy + delicious brunch ideas.