Knock, Knock. Who’s There? 20 Hilarious Welcome Mats
Your welcome mat says a lot about you. It tells people who you are, what you’re about, and what madness they can expect in your home. Ok, maybe they’re not quite as all-encompassing as that, but they’re a great way to welcome folks to your house with a little bit of humor and wit.
Here are 20 silly doormats for geeks, hipsters, and word nerds.
1. Hi. I’m Mat. ($25): Hi. I’m Mat. Doesn’t get more straightforward than that.
3. Hair / Makeup / Smile ($19): Love this playful reminder to start the day with your best face forward.
4. Slide to Unlock ($50): Apple Fanboys will love this one. Add your own LED twist if you want to get really fancy.
5. Not You Again ($25): Currently sold out all across the Internet, turns out people love being jerk to their friends… or door-to-door solicitors.
6. The Neighbors ($50): We fear this one might end up working some reverse psychology on any burglars that come by.
7. Holla ($50): You say goodbye, and I say… HOLLA!
8. Attack Cat ($19): I can haz doormatz?
9. Nice Underwear ($24): Turns out your doormat is a total creeper.
10. Hakuna Matata ($45): Channel your inner Pumba with this playful mat.
11. Draw to Unlock (contact to order): Not an iPhone user? We love this nerdy unlock-inspired doormat.
13. Mustache Door Mat ($16): Attention all neighbors: A hipster lives here.
14. Honey Badger ($50): He really doesn’t.
15. Ring Doorbell and Run ($18): Feeling snarky?
16. Enter Key ($28): What! We love this one SO much.
18. There’s No Place Like 127.0.0.1 ($60): Nerdtastic! If only you could customize it with your actual IP.
19. You Were Never Here ($28): For all those top secret meetings… shhhh.
20. Finish Line (currently unavailable): And lastly, the finish line! So cute.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)