9 White-on-White Nail Designs to Keep Your Mani Looking Polished
This time of year, white nail designs are more popular than ever thanks to their I’m-vacationing-in-St. Tropez vibes. The airy hue works for any occasion and can feel both casual and elegant, making it a versatile shade to consider next time you’re polishing up. To keep your colorless mani current, opt for one of these nail art designs. Here are nine crisp manicures that’ll give you all the inspo you need to rock a look that’s totally your own.
1. Ivory Starbursts: 3D starburst designs on top of an all-white polish job are simply stunning. The raised paint is unique and highlights the minimalist lines of the design. Don’t forget to add a tiny touch of glimmer!
2. Clear Chevron: Let your bare nails shine through with simple chevron designs. Maintain that minimalist mani vibe by choosing a single nail to amp up, leaving the rest pearly white.
3. Sparkly Texture: A subtle way to elevate a basic polish is with texture! Silver and white glitter accents on your ring fingers keep an otherwise standard nail design feeling fun.
4. Raised Neutrals: Use bright white polish to create an interesting 3D design that looks professional but still has personality. Precision is crucial for intricate details like this, so get your steady hands ready.
5. Sheer and Dreamy: If you’re after an understated way to rock nail art, opt for a sheer statement nail. A dreamy swirl of pale white is complemented by a touch of gleaming silver.
6. Lined Up: Sharp stripes on top of fresh, snowy polish adds a sleek element to your nails. Don’t forget to add a faint touch of glitz to bring out the shiny details.
View this post on Instagram
Another photo taken ages ago my first negative nail attempt. I got bored with it after a day and changed it lol. . . . . . . #nail #nails #nailart #nails💅 #nail💅 #nailpolish #mani #manicure #prettynails #negativenails #negativenailart #whitenails #whitenail #whitenailart #naildesigns #trianglenails
A post shared by Justine (@queenyjustine) on
7. Negative Space: Keep your nails stylish but not overly trendy by adding a negative space design to them. Go bold or go home with abstract nude nail art.
8. Mini Details: The tiniest dots and lines can make a big impact on a mani. Choose a statement nail and, carefully, add a symmetrical design like this one.
9. Small Gems: Just a touch of glitz from a teeny-tiny, carefully placed gem turns any pearly polish into an elegant manicure. Keep your digits cohesive by matching the jewels on your hands to those on your feet.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.