Need a Wintervention? 12 Things That’ll Warm You Right Up
Mmkay, mitten season has been real and all, but we’re looking ahead to warmer days with sleeveless attire and no hat hair. But alas, as the calendar so rudely reminds us, we’re just a couple weeks into winter. Might as well get comfy, y’all. It’s hard to enjoy yourself when you’re f-f-f-freezing your buns off, so snag some of our fave B+C Shop items — from winter fashion, comfort food and more — that’ll have you (dare we say it?) enjoying the cold for all it’s worth.
1. Red Happi Hat ($18): Keep your noggin’ nice and toasty with this fold-over polka dot beanie, available in several color options and topped with an adorable pom-pom to complement your rosy cheeks.
2. Sipping Kit ($23): We don’t know if there’ll be snow, but when it’s cold, you just want to cradle something warm and sweet. Invite some friends over and have a cup of cheer, complete with hot chocolate on a stick and gooey marshmallows on top.
3. Rye Whiskey Caramel Sauce ($33): Rye whiskey gives a dark punch to this ooey-gooey caramel sauce. Might we suggest drizzling over steamy waffles and warm bread pudding, or stirring it into your hot toddies?
4. Sriracha Tee ($26): Sriracha knows how to bring the heat, and you’ll definitely be thinking warm thoughts dressed as the unmistakable red bottle.
5. Knitting Online Class + Kit ($70): What could be cozier than knitting a snood in your lap? Making it is just as cozy as the finished product.
7. Bergamot + Teak Candle ($28): Fill your space with the comforting scent of warm citrus and wood. Then when it’s used up, you can repurpose the glass into a whiskey tumbler.
8. Hot Smoky BBQ Sauce ($8): This sweet-heat BBQ sauce has got a kick to it that’ll set your mouth ablaze in the best way possible.
9. Love You to the Moon Card ($5-$20): If you do anything at all this year, set an intention to send more random, hand-written letters. Who needs an excuse to fill someone’s mailbox with a dose of happy?
10. Robot Tea Infuser ($10): Happiness is a hot cuppa to warm you from the inside out.
11. Custom Leather Flask ($32): This little pocket pal is the age-old way to take the edge off the chill.
12. Canon Camera Lens Mug ($24): Keep your drinks piping hot on the go with this thermos cleverly disguised as a camera lens.