Alright, there aren’t really any spells or magical potions included here, but these 13 recipes are bewitching nonetheless. Let’s keep things thematic while we cook ’em up in our cauldrons by throwing on a movie marathon of witchy flicks — Hocus Pocus, Harry Potter and, of course, The Witches are all solid selections to start things off with. Your next Halloween party just got a whole lot more enchanting with these treats on your table — no eye of newt needed!
1. Bubbling Cauldron Cupcake: OMG. A pinch of fluffy cotton candy creates the illusion of smoke coming off the top of these cute cupcakes. (via Food Network)
2. Broom Sticks: Mini pretzels are tied to a breadstick with a chive “rope” to create these adorable bundles. (via Mom Trends)
3. Witch’s Finger Cookies: Simply mold basic sugar cookie dough into finger shapes to create these creepy cookie sticks. (via Annie’s Eats)
4. Witch’s Brew Breakfast Pudding: What a great way to incorporate Halloween fun at all times of day. You can feel good about serving this healthy dairy- and sugar-free pudding for breakfast. (via Healthful Pursuit)
5. Witch Hat Cookies: Transform Oreos and Hershey’s Kisses into adorable, hat-shaped cookies in mere minutes. (via Princess Pinky Girl)
6. Witch Hat Appetizer: Shape crescent roll dough into cones and circles to create witches’ hats brimming with pesto chicken salad stuffed inside. (via Hungry Happenings)
7. Witch’s Brew (Pea Chowder): We imagine that this pea soup made with Serrano ham (or prosciutto) improves upon the pea soup served at The Leaky Cauldron big time. (via K+L Food Blog)
8. Witch’s Brew Jello Shots: Make these festive JELL-O shots topped with tapioca pearl bubbles for your next haunted Halloween gathering. (via 1 Fine Cookie)
9. The Rye Witch: Not in the mood for something cute? Give this bewitching cocktail made with few spirits and no-cook simple syrup a sip and you just may experience a change of heart. (via The Bitten Word)
10. Hocus Pocus Witch’s Brew Soup: Served with cheezy broomsticks, this is one movie night-worthy meal! (via Babble)
11. Witch’s Finger Bread Sticks: Made entirely from scratch, you’ll definitely want to serve these homemade breadsticks with the accompanying recipe for maple-Dijonnaise, a
cauldron bowlful of bubbling queso or any number of other savory dips. (via Gourmet)
12. Witch Cupcakes: Simply take your favorite frosted cupcake and get a little crafty with paper straws to create these whimsical goodies. (via Your Homebased Mom)
13. Ice Cream Sand-WITCH: Ice cream cones, chocolate wafers, ice cream and frosting in your favorite color are all you need to make these unique ice cream sandwiches. (via Subee’s Kitchen)
Which of these witch recipes has cast a spell over you? Let us know below what you want to whip up first!