10 Commuter Totes to Carry Back to Work
Whether you’re returning from vacation, coming off the high of holiday festivities, or just don’t want to brave the cold, we get it — going back to your nine-to-five is hard. A new work bag may not solve all of your problems, but it will make reviving your commuter routine a little bit more exciting. These 10 totes help you stay organized and stylish as you dash from the office to the gym and everywhere in between.
1. Walmart MOTILE Vegan Leather Commuter Tote ($138): As a part of Walmart’s recently launched line of commuter-friendly accessories, this vegan leather tote is a life-saver for anyone with perpetually low battery life. The phone pocket has a built-in wireless charger, so you can say goodbye to all of those extra cables.
2. Staud Shirley Bag ($295): You’ve probably seen the clear PVC version of this bag all over Instagram. In the same signature shape, this kelly green wonder holds its own as a work-friendly bag thanks to its full patent-leather body and pouch.
3. & Other Stories Crocodile Embossed Leather Tote Bag ($249): Luxe crocodile-embossed leather takes this tote from basic to beyond elegant. The button closure allows for quick access, but your valuables remain secure thanks to a zippered inner pouch.
4. Dagne Dover Allyn Tote Medium ($325): The Allyn Tote comes in three different sizes, but we find the medium to be “just right” for your weekly work routine. The interior has a ton of pockets for everything from lipstick to a water bottle, and it’s large enough to carry a 13-inch laptop or extra pair of workout shoes.
5. Frankie Cameron Zip Bag ($340): This unassuming black number has an interchangeable liner that can transition it from your go-to tote to a stylish diaper bag (courtesy of the water-resistant baby liner) and back again.
6. Little Liffner Power Pouch 2.0 ($388): Take this bag from clutch to shoulder bag with the simple addition of a strap. It’s roomy enough to fit a 13-inch Macbook and various other gadgets you need to clinch the corner office.
7. Mango Pebbled Tote Bag ($30): Don’t underestimate the power of a simple silo in a neutral color. The removable longer strap lets you carry this as a crossbody for hands-free travel.
8. Neely & Chloe No. 2 The Large Tote Soft ($308): Made for the girl on the go, this large option fits your laptop, sneakers, and more. Fold the corners in to create a smaller, structured shape for slower days.
9. Senreve Voya Tote ($895): Made of scratch- and water-resistant Italian leather, this classic, minimal tote comes with a removable laptop pouch and eight additional pockets for the rest of your haul.
10. Zara Studded Tote Bag ($56): Add some edge to your commute with the addition of metallic trims and straps. This is just the right amount of detailing, so you still look polished and professional when you walk into work.
Follow us on Pinterest for more back-to-work inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.