There’s only a little over a month left until your favorite spooky holiday, and if you’ve been focusing more energy on your costume than your decor, you’re probably panicking right about now and thinking about how you’ll ever win that Best Decor in the Hallway/Neighborhood contest. Etsy is a fast and fun way to add spooktacular Halloween decor to your home. We promise this is as easy as it gets. So, if you don’t have a lot of time to make your own DIY Halloween decorations, these 28 Etsy decorations are a perfect choice.
1. That Mia Life Chartreuse and Mint Skull Art Printable ($4): Make your decorations *pop* with a colorful digital print. This wall art will look awesome in your entryway or bathroom. Bonus: Digital art prints are easy to work with — just download the printable and insert it into your favorite frame.
2. Bubble Gum Dish Spider Pillow Cover ($89): Refresh your throw pillows with these awesome spiderweb pillow covers. All you have to do is slip them over your current throw pillows, and once the holiday is over, you can just as easily take them off.
3. ThatChandThisLeco Paper Straws ($4, pack of 25): Give your guests these festive straws they’re sure to enjoy. These are also the perfect touch to update your bar cart for this spooky holiday.
4. Blockfoot Red Vegan Skull Candle ($10): Spice up your decor with this vegan soy skull candle. The fun pink shade will liven up any shelf, tabletop or stoop, while still looking appropriately spooky.
5. Down South Chic Decor Stuffed Pumpkin ($55, set of five): You’ll never have to worry about your chic Halloween decor withering away into a spoiled pumpkin. These cloth and cotton stuffed pumpkins are sure to last for years to come.
6. The Purple Dream Bat Paper Toppers ($5, set of six): If you’re planning on throwing a party this Halloween, these bats can be used as toppers in your desserts or even as props for your photo booth. Your imagination only limits the ideas for these toppers — and the options are endless.
7. That Mia Life Skeleton King Art Printable ($4): This modern boho art print can be created in less than 10 minutes. All you need is a printer and a metallic frame. This would add a *pop* of color and look great on the mantle in your living room.
8. Do You Need a Favor Halloween Wine Glasses ($19): You’ll have so much fun with these Halloween-themed wine glasses. Toast to good times, fun parties and another reason to finish off that bottle of wine.
9. All Magical Paintings Polygonal Bat Printable ($3): Your artwork will not have to worry about fitting in with your geometric decor, because this polygonal bat printable is just for you. Swap out your non-holiday art with this piece and your house will start to feel festive in no time.
10. Willful Goods Wooden Bowl ($79): Halloween decorations are not just pieces you can hang on the wall. You can incorporate this holiday in your kitchen by adding colorfully themed kitchen accessories.
11. Lovebug Handmade Black and White Wreath ($30): Give your guests a hint at what they’re in for when they arrive at your door. This fun black and white wreath is the perfect addition to your Halloween decor ensembles.
12. Shine Box Primitive Gold Skull ($28): Halloween isn’t complete until you’ve set up a few key skull decor pieces around your home. You can add spooky or even chic metallic skulls in various places with ease.
13. Life After Death Design Wall Coffin ($50): Line your walls with a pair of freaky coffins to give your guests the chills. Just don’t be surprised if they call you on the way back to their car because they’re spooked.
14. Paper Case Studio Gold Confetti Pumpkin ($29): These gold and white pumpkins will give your home a chic look. So skip traditional Halloween colors and cover your pumpkins with white spray paint and gold confetti.
15. Redwood Stoneworks Skull Candle Holders ($36, set of two): Set the mood for a chic yet spooky scene with these white ceramic candle holders. This pair will provide your home with eerie accent lighting, thanks to the creepy skulls.
16. Redwood Stoneworks Geometric Skulls ($18): These geometric skulls shouldn’t be used as just Halloween decor. These skulls are so chic you’ll want to keep them out all year long.
17. Redwood Stoneworks Skeleton Ring Holder ($32): Your Halloween decor isn’t just for looks. That’s why you need this skeleton ring holder to house all of your most favorite and beautiful cocktail rings.
18. The Felting Dorcas Felt Garland ($13): Perfect for a not-so-scary party, these black and orange felt garlands have just the right amount of spooky to stay on theme. Hang these as a backdrop to your buffet table or along your hallway.
19. BelkaUA Felt Candy Corn Toy ($10): Candy corn plush toys will be the perfect decor pieces for your coffee table. Your kids will enjoy these just as much as you do.
20. W. Francis Linen Halloween Napkins ($7): Add spooky accents to your kitchen like eyeball napkins and ghostly hand towels. These eyeball napkins are freakishly festive. We wouldn’t be surprised if you bought matching tea towels too.
21. Custom Craft Jewelry Bat Cross-stitch ($26): Cross-stitch decor is not just for your grandparent’s house. This piece will take your home decorations to the next level of haunted Halloween flair.
22. Fab Decals Bat Vinyl Decals ($9, set of 20): For an easy, non-permanent way to vamp up your Halloween decor, try these vinyl bat decals. Place them on your favorite wine and cocktail glasses for an added festive look.
23. Auntie Mims Acrylic Halloween Decorations ($6, set of four): Personalize your Halloween decorations with these fun acrylic hanging designs. Add them to your indoor plants or on your house key chain.
24. Sara Luke Creative Bat Stickers ($5): Your hipster pumpkin needs this mustache, stat! This basic vinyl is anything but boring — and way cooler than any other pumpkin in your neighborhood.
25. Blue Penguin Shop Boos Cup ($10): Let’s face it; you’re just here for the
booze boos. This cup makes the perfect party accessory to keep drinks hot or cold at any Halloween festivity.
26. Doshe Eco Decor Charms Spiderweb ($2): A wooden spider web is a definite upgrade from the cobwebs in the corner of your house. Hang it on your front door as a eerie wreath fit for All Hallows’ Eve.
27. Pelemele Witch Hat Toppers ($8, set of 12): Celebrating Halloween never looked (or tasted) so good, until now. Put a funky fresh witch hat on top of your freshly baked cupcakes.
28. Little Boom Prints Trick or Treat Printable ($1): No matter how much you decorate your house, it’ll never be complete without the ol’ “trick or treat” sign. Even better if you display it above some actual treats!
What are your spookiest decor ideas? Be sure to check us out on Pinterest for more decor tips and ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.