Boho style is funky, colorful and eclectic. What we love about boho design and decor is that you can use almost any accessory you have to get the look. Queue up those thrifted frames, your favorite throw, grandma’s hand-me-down wooden coffee table and we’re ready for action! If you want to create a look from the ground up, we’ve provided you with some fundamental inspiration to get you started.
1. Serena + Luly Chakki Ottoman ($450): Fancy fabric and carved wood create a refined boho look. Stick with patterns and lots of them. You’ll love the cross functionality of this piece. Ottoman and stool? Yes, please!
2. Plum and Wire Loop Vanity ($160): Swap out that old Ikea desk from your college days and replace it with this chic option. All you need next is a floral rug, a few colorful pillows and you’re setting the proper tone for your boho abode.
3. Threshold Woven Jute Bench ($88): Target is KILLING it with their designer collaborations. This beautiful bench is part of their Threshold collection of global-inspired decor and we think it would be perfect at the foot of the bed in your boho boudoir.
4. Carved Wood Coffee Table ($350): Make sure to include a few substantial items or to offset the bold colors and mixed upholstery in your new space. An interesting focal point like this will round out a room full of your finds.
5. Rattan Bar Cart: You’ll be happy to know these exist all over Craigslist and Etsy and are perfectly on-trend. We are loving the bar accessories in yellow and coral pictured above. Add some turquoise and gold accents and you’ll attract all sorts of bar cart envy. (via Rehabitat Design)
What accessories in your home would pair nicely with these boho selection? Let us know in the comments below!