‘Tis the season for giving and for boozing. Luckily there are some amazing alcoholic gifts that help you do both at the same time. And we’re not talking the same ol’ bottle of wine for the host. Tell your loved ones to prepare their livers for the most potent gifts under the tree, because we’ve got boozy gift ideas from the Brit + Co Shop to keep everyone in high spirits.
1. Holiday Freaker Beverage Insulator ($10 each): Like sweaters for your beer, these holiday-themed insulators keep your beverages cold and your hands warm. The Christmas set comes with one Santa and one Nutcracker.
2. The Jolly Brit Mixer ($13): Made exclusively for us by our friends at White Whale, this mixer is ideal for holiday sip-togethers.
3. Light Up Ice Cubes ($4): So you can see your drink better, obviously. We’re very practical like that.
4. Gold Leaf Cocktail Glasses ($56): Like drinkable confetti, these tumblers are the perfect size and style for both champagne toasts and festive cocktails.
5. Owl’s Brew Trio Sampler Set ($27): Are you tired of getting your cousin different kinds of fancy tea every year? Try this set of artisan tea mixers to turn it up. Just add liquor.
6. Mason Jar Shaker Gift Set ($50): For all your hipper-beyond-hip mixology needs, this stylish mason jar cocktail shaker comes with a jigger and a muddler too.
7. Spitfire Margarita Mix ($24): Heat up your holidays with this margarita mix that’s infused with grapefruit and serrano peppers. Don’t forget to salt the rim with this Carolina Margarita Salt ($27) from Bulls Bay Saltworks.
8. Ficks All Natural Cocktail Fortifier ($13): This cocktail mixer actually aims to prevent hangovers. It’s bottled in small batches in Napa Valley and includes vitamins, herbs and electrolytes to curb next-day aches.
9. Hellfire Bloody Mary Mix ($24): Ooh, another spicy potion for the bar cart. The best part of waking up is a Bloody Mary in your cup, after all.
10. Liber + Co. Essential Cocktail Set ($30): Out of Austin, this company makes Texas grapefruit shrub, spiced tonic and classic gum syrup for your various mixology needs.
11. Salt + Pepper Bitters ($17): Hella Bitters makes some hella good bitters.
12. Bourbon Marshmallows ($8): Have your liquor and eat it too.
13. Color Block Muddler ($20): Muddlers don’t have to be boring. These classic wooden muddlers get a fresh makeover with brightly colored splashes.
14. Flashing Cocktail Shaker ($15): This cocktail shaker will put all of Santa’s elves in a trance, for better or worse.
15. 3D Printed 24k Gold Bottle Opener ($76): Crack a gold one open and bring on that holiday cheer.
16. Metallic Hip Flask ($15): It might be a good idea to get two of these. One for you during that moment when you inevitably think going to the mall on December 24th is a good idea and one for your giftee. Be prepared.
See anything for the nice people on your list? Let us know in the comments.