Gearing up for a big Easter brunch in a couple weeks? Us too. And we’re all about serving up eggs in every which way, from deviled to baked to fried inside a freaking onion ring! To prep for this year’s Sunday feast, here are 20 savory egg recipes that are truly egg-cellent.
2. Egg, Mushroom, Bacon Tart: How yummy do these tarts look? Using a tart pan and pie crust or pre-made crusts, fill ’em up with bacon, feta, mushrooms, and an egg and you’re good to go. (via Amateur Cook Professional Eater)
3. White Cheddar and Dijon Baked Eggs: Whoa. Cheddar and dijon are getting a serious upgrade in this scrumptious-looking dish. We think it would be delicious paired with crusty bread. (via Averie Cooks)
4. Shredded Sweet Potatoes With Eggs, Chimichurri and Fresh Salsa: This looks so flavorful — perfect for a brunch that morphs into “linner.” (via An Avocado a Day)
10. Mahi Mahi Banh Mi With Spicy Curried Mayo and Fried Eggs: Just the title of this is mouthwatering! Love this breakfast-y take on Banh Mi. (via Half Baked Harvest)
14. Harissa Zucchini Spaghetti Skillet With Kale, Chickpeas and Poached Eggs: For folks who like brunch for the lunch part of the deal, this skillet dish is just what the doctor ordered. (via Inspiralized)
15. Chive Pancakes: You know those scallion pancakes you get at Chinese restaurants? These are like that, but times ten. With way more chives, fresh ingredients and plenty of room for improvisation, this is a recipe worth adding to your regular weekend rotation. (via Daily Cooking Quest)
17. Eggs in Chili Clouds: We’ve marveled over this creation before. We like to think of this one as a reconstructed egg. You separate the yolks from the whites and whip the whites into chili clouds with parmesan, chili pepper, and any other herbs you like. Return the yolk to the white and bake! (via Kitchen Tested)
19. Spicy Baked Eggs With Sweet Potatoes: Admittedly, the first thing we noticed about this yummy dish was the gorgeous Staub mini baking pots. We’re also definitely digging the idea of a spicy sun dried tomato and curry sauce. (via Crepes of Wrath)
What are you serving up for Easter brunch? Talk to us in the comments below.