Temps are rising, and that means it’s time to brighten up your indoor decor with blooms galore! With that bit of floral, cacti, or succulent greenery, you know that no indoor plant is complete without a totally haute planter to match. Keep scrolling for planters to buy or DIY for *all* the springtime feels.
DIY Planters for spring
2. DIY Lego Terrariums: Get your kids’ green thumb started with a super-cute mash-up of low-maintenance air plants and LEGO friends. The hardest part will be picking what character to use inside! (via Brit + Co)
3. DIY Pink Kitty Planter: This pink kitty-cat-inspired planter will have all your friends meowing with delight. It’s feline fierce and purrr-dy simple for all you cat ladies out there! (via Best Friends for Frosting)
4. Pink DIY Sprinkle Planter: For the love of plants and sprinkles, this DIY is a perfect springtime craft to try! Simply dolling up a plain terra cotta planter with a bit of paint and colorful rocks will take your cacti style to a whole new level. (via Best Friends for Frosting)
6. Easy Neon DIY Hanging Planters: It’s time to bust out that craft cart and put those neon straws and string to good use. These hangers will bring all of the whimsical and playful vibes to your space in a snap. (via Brit + Co)
8. DIY Gold Patterned Cactus Planters: The glorious gold and white color trend isn’t going away anytime soon, which means these cacti planters will be charming your socks off for seasons to come. (via Brit + Co)
9. DIY Marble Planter: Copper and metallics are hot for home trends, but marble is on fire. Everything instantly looks chic with a marble pattern, so don’t leave your planters out of the fancy upgrade. (via Best Friends for Frosting)
10. Painted Rocks Cacti Planter: If you’re so much of a #girlboss on the go that even succulents are too high maintenance, we’ve got the perfect solution. DIY these adorable rock cacti for all of the color and none of the neediness. (via Mommo Designs)
11. DIY Confetti Planter: We obvs love the idea of colorful confetti everywhere, and tiny terrariums are no exception. Bonus: These plants are fake, so you’ll have some poppin’ color, sans the watering. (via The Confetti Bar)
13. Mini Painted Potted Plants: Perfect for a girls’ craft night or an afternoon with your fave kiddos, it’s as simple as gathering up mini clay pots and painting them in color combos that’ll make you smile all spring long. (via Lauren Conrad)
15. Handmade Cactus Pincushions: Here’s another not-so-prickly DIY for you to try! These babies are *too* cute and totally handy for all you super seamstresses who ain’t got no time for tracking down loose pins. (via Brit + Co)
18. Painterly Planter DIY: If you’re not a painting wizard, and have a million fabric scraps that you adore, you’ll agree that this DIY is clever beyond belief. A little Mod Podge and fabric wrapping is all that stands between you and endlessly fresh and stylish planters. (via Brit + Co)
19. Mini Succulent Cubes: Take cubism to a colorful new level with this geo tower of succulents. The vivid hues and accompanying greenery will give you creative inspo on the daily. (via Kailo Chic Life)
planters to BUY for spring
21. Brit + Co Make a Macrame Planter Kit ($20): We may be a little biased, but we’re pretty sure this is the coolest buy-and-DIY around for spring. Scoop one up and bring all of the bright boho feels to your space ASAP.
22. Mod Metal 3-Inch Planter ($8): Copper and greenery are a glorious pair that your home should embrace RN. But hey, if that duo isn’t your thing, these trendy metallic planters also come in gold and silver.
23. Banky Moon Plant Stands Cactus Plant Stand ($273): Already have a selection of cute cacti around your home, but no shelf room to show ’em off? This plant stand is the solution to displaying your mini plants without going off-theme.
24. Aura More Tillandsia Air Plant and Rainbow Titanium Aura Crystal Tower ($19): These holographic planters make all of our mystical dreams come true. So long, bland, plastic pots. Hello, titanium glory.
25. Two Trees Botanicals Small Pink Dinosaur Planter ($16): If dino decor is your jam, this pretty, pink air plant holder is just what the gardener ordered.
26. Mud to Life White Ceramic Plant Vase ($62): While we’re all about the fresh colors of the coming season, a white gem like this will keep your minimalist decor looking sleek, while transitioning seamlessly from winter to spring.
27. Kim Fisher Designs Vertical Garden Planter ($213): Oh yes, you can now have wall terrariums thanks to the design smarts of Kim Fisher Designs. It’s chic AF and totally #greengoddess-approved.
28. Bronze Half Moon Planter ($14): Plant yourself among the stars this spring. All galactic home decor is trending, but we’re sure your plants will feel particularly stellar in this outfit.
29. Neo Marin Ceramic Planter ($28): If your style is a bit on the sunny side, we’ve got you. The happy-go-lucky planter is not only in a good mood, but she’ll do a fine job of keeping your cacti in check.
30. New Dream World White Ceramic Hanging Planter ($8+): Hanging one of these white beauties is a fab way to spring new life into your living space without using any table space. With so many indoor plants to pick from, we suggest a cluster.
31. Claylicious Elephant Planter ($42): Anything in the shape of an elephant will instantly bring a sense of serenity to space.
32. Another Studio Brass Pineapple Planter ($31): Hop on the pineapple train by combining your plant passion with this fruity brass planter. It’s kind of like growing pineapple in your home, but way easier.
33. Mud to Life Geometry Black Hanging Planter ($35): We’ve all got that one dark, decor-less corner that haunts us. This funky, tribal-style hanger is the perfect solution to bring it some life and light.
34. Artificial Plant in Plant Stand ($51): Live plants are great, until you go away for a weekend and return to find them struggling. Embrace the world of faux greenery, while still keeping things sophisticated with this modern, raised, white planter.
35. Wall Vessel and Plant Set ($28, set of two): You don’t have to be a geometry whiz to get how glam these geo planters will look in your space. It’s simple design math, really.
36. O-M Ceramic Planter for Poketo ($32): Not too small and not too colorful, but just right! The unique, understated design is perfectly suited for any pattern-friendly, minimalist decor. Brighten it up with some fresh blooms, or keep it neutral with go-to succulents.
37. White Faux Taxidermy Cactus Vase ($20): Ditch those basic, clear glass vases for a hot, desert-inspired centerpiece. Pop some blossoms in the top, and you’ll be ruling rustic-chic style.
38. Double Octahedron Pedestal Plant Stand ($95): Um, we might be drooling over this amazing setup. The geometric base comes in any color you could desire and is absolutely slaying with that sky-high cactus on top.
39. Oh Joy! Golden Lady Planter ($17): Oh, yay! This beyond-cute, golden lady planter with fuzzy hair greenery is all the company your living space will need this spring.
40. Desktop Funnel With Stand Planter ($89): This funnel planter is meant for both indoor and outdoor use. So when summertime finally arrives, this baby can be the star of your patio.
Planning on becoming a green goddess? Follow us on Pinterest for all of the green thumb inspo you’ll need.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.