You can choose a color and pattern theme for your abode, but what’s a home without a bit of sparkle? Since April’s birthstone is the diamond, we think it’s the perfect time to show some decor love to our BFF. And whether you were born this month or are just super into gem everything, these 13 diamond decor ideas are just brilliant. While some may be a bit less sparkly (and more shape-inspired) than others, they are definitely no less glam. Sparkle on, friends!
2. Hanging Diamond Terrarium ($65): This large diamond has the greatest potential for sparkle when you hang it by a window.
4. Diamond Curtains ($128): These curtains may be a more one-dimensional version of the geometric diamond, but we’re still diggin’ them.
6. Diamond Wall Art ($30): It’s gold. It can be wall art or desk art. It needs to go in your house right now.
8. Gem Speaker ($40): It doesn’t get much better than playing your tunes through a giant hot pink diamond. Dance party time.
12. Diamond Terrarium ($65): Can we just say that we adore this gem-shaped terrarium kit? Now you have an excuse for more air plants.
13. Diamond Chair ($145): Whether this goes in your living room or on your front porch, it will add a good dose of color and shine.
Do you have any diamond decorations in your home? Tell us below!