Dear Paint, you have been there for us through so many DIY projects. We couldn’t have made it though without you. We really do love you. So please don’t be mad, but we’ve got some news. We’re not going to use you to decorate our walls. Why you ask? Because we just found 21 super colorful wallpapers that are simply too beautiful to pass up. Please don’t be mad. We can still be friends, right?
1. Feathered Wallpaper ($88): Indulge in a bit of festive, feathery fun. This calming design is sure to keep you alert and put your mind at ease all at the same time.
2. Andy Warhol x Flavor Paper Wallpaper ($300): We are kind of (okay, totally) freaking out over this collaboration between Flavor Paper and the Andy Warhol Foundation. Go all out and cover an entire wall with this wild design or use it in a small capacity as an accent.
3. Colorful Diamond Pattern ($75): Don’t feel like because you have printed wallpaper, everything else in the room needs to be plain. Here’s a great example of how multiple patterns can work together in one space.
5. Peony Wallpaper ($175): If you want to add some color to a room but don’t want to go into sensory overload, this peony print is a perfect in between.
6. Romantic Pop Wall Mural ($87): Here’s a wall mural that will look great as both a decor accent and Instagram backdrop.
7. Watercolor Wall Mural ($299): Sometimes simple says it best. If you’re thinking about painting one wall a fun accent color, why not try this instead?
8. Blue Line Pattern Wallpaper ($36): If you’re yearning for a brick wall but don’t want to do fake brick, here’s an option that has the essence of it but with an added pop of color.
9. Removable Rose Wallpaper ($68): Sometimes nothing beats a classic floral motif. This design is noticeable but simple enough that other patterns around the room would still totally work.
10. Rainbow Raindrop Wallpaper ($36): These pretty raindrops look great in a nursery, but don’t think that’s the only place this wallpaper will work. Paste this onto any of your walls, and you’ll start seeing rainy days in a whole new light.
11. Colorful Mosaic Wallpaper ($75): This pick is loud, but don’t be afraid of all that color. Keep the rest of the room’s decor neutral and let this print be the room’s main attraction.
12. Great Meadow Mural ($548): Sorry, are we in a house or a garden? Or some kind of magical combination of them both?
13. Animal Wallpaper ($180): Seahorses, walruses, snails, oh my! Who needs the zoo when you can have this in your house?
14. Captain Smith Wallpaper ($180): Head into the deep, dark depths of the ocean with this moody print. We’re picturing this wallpaper in some kind of study where nightcaps are a frequent occurrence.
15. Removable Triangle Wallpaper ($36): This pick is vibrant, geometric and totally fun! If you’re looking to decorate a nursery but don’t want the room to look too babyish, this playful print would be a great choice.
16. Blazing Poppies Wallpaper ($148): Floral prints until you can’t see floral prints anymore — install this wallpaper and it’ll always be springtime at your house, even if it’s snowing outside.
17. Removable Elephant Wallpaper ($68): If elephants are good luck, you’re in for a real treat. Add some zen to your space with this calming red and gold motif.
19. Deco Diamond ($30): Whoa. It feels like we’re being hypnotized. But we kind of like it…
20. Chevron Removable Wallpaper ($68): Chevron? Cool. Ombre? Cool. Ombre Chevron? You guessed it — the coolest.
21. Rainbow Polka Dots ($36+): It’s hard to go wrong with polka dots. These cheery, colored dots are sure to brighten up even the gloomiest of rooms.
Which wall paper will you be wrapping your abode with? Let us know in the comment below!