Modern and savvy brides know that Etsy is the go-to place for your fabulous wedding decor and custom bridal details, but did you know that you can save yourself some time and stress by ordering your wedding favors from there too? With ideas ranging from bags and tags to sweets and treats, you are just a click away from crossing one more thing off of your to-do list. Wedding planning has never been so easy! Refill your coffee and keep those sweatpants on while you scroll down through this list of 19 fall wedding favors you can buy on Etsy.
1. Nottingham Paper Goods Wedding Donut Bags ($6, set of 10): Donuts are always a good idea. Stuff locally sourced delicious treats into cute custom bags for a sweet send-off.
2. Bow and Arrow Candle Co. Mason Jar Candles ($150, set of 50): Candles are a must on brisk fall evenings. You can customize the scents and colors to fit your wedding day color scheme so that your friends and family will think of you as they cozy up for a chill night in.
3. Rustic Joy Soap Mini Wedding Favor Soap ($100, set of 100): Keep your friends and family squeaky clean with these mini soap favors. Customize them with your favorite scents and colors, with a fun variety for your guests to choose from.
4. Mavora Wedding Favor Coffee Bag ($15+, set of 25): Nothing like a nice strong cup of joe the morning after a fab wedding. Fill these packages with your favorite blend for a very special thank you.
5. Event Dazzle Personalized Wedding Matches ($30+, set of 50): Everyone already knows that you’re a perfect match. Your guests will appreciate the extra thought that went into these cute favors.
6. Make Specially Personalized Gold Bottle Stoppers ($72, set of 24): For those nights when drinking a whole bottle of wine seems impossible, these chic bottle stoppers are a lifesaver. Your guests can easily save bottles of wine without having to worry that they will go bad, and they’ll remember your wedding every time.
7. Graceful Greeting Co. Glitter Pumpkin Favor Bags ($2): Still looking for the perfect bag for your wedding favors? These glitter pumpkin bags have fall wedding written all over them. Set up a candy station and have your guests each fill a bag with their favorite candies. It’s like trick-or-treating for adults.
8. Invited Too S’more Wedding Favor Tags ($25, set of 12): There’s nothing like warming up by the campfire with a good s’more. Make it easy for your guests to indulge in this fall treat by giving them everything they need.
9. ModParty Lip Balm Wedding Favors ($19, set of 16): Winter is coming. And that means chapped lips are almost inevitable. As your guests leave your wedding, give them a lip balm favor to save them from the cooler weather.
10. Pickled Cherry Paper Jam Wedding Favor Tags ($50, set of 15): If you want to DIY your own favors but just need a little help with the packaging, these tags are for you. Give your guests your homemade jam for a sentimental favor that they will love.
11. Leccare Lollipops Wedding Favors ($25, set of 20): You’re never too old for a lollipop. Choose your colors and flavors for a fun treat to give your guests. After a long night of laughing and dancing, it will make them feel like kids again.
12. Trio Artisan Designs Hot Chocolate Mason Jars ($110, set of 12): There’s nothing quite like a fall night with a good movie and some hot chocolate. Choose from seven delicious flavors of hot chocolate to warm up your guests, so they’ll have a treat long after celebrating your wedding.
13. The Blush Market Love Antique Gold Bottle Opener With Custom Ornate Tag ($32): Your guests will thank you for this thoughtful bottle opener that they can keep for years to come. Cheers to the happy couple!
14. Sriracha 2 Go Customized Sriracha Keychain ($299, set of 100): Give your guests the gift of spice on the go! This mini Sriracha keychain is the cutest hot sauce container we’ve ever seen. Customize it with your wedding date and your guests will never have a bland meal again.
15. Fabulous Scrap Customized Mini Wine Bottle Favors ($6): Wedding favors are easy to leave until last minute. These mini wine bottle labels are emailed to you for a custom favor in a pinch.
16. Gardenmis Lavender Scented Drawer Sachets ($20): Have everyone’s house smelling great this fall by giving them these lavender sachets. They can place them in their drawers, bathrooms or cars for a relaxing scent all season long.
17. Sycamore Studios Co. Custom Wedding Can Coolers ($100, set of 50): Nab a set of these for an outdoor wedding, so guests’ hands will stay warm and their drinks will be cool. With 45 different colors to choose from, these custom can cozies will ensure that your friends and family never have to drink a warm beer again.
18. La Nomada Illustration Personalized Enamel Mugs ($1,211, set of 96): You can never have too many coffee mugs. Your friends and family will remember your wedding day for as they fill up their cups with their favorite drink every morning.
19. The Lonely Heart Acorn Ornament Wedding Favors ($10): A fall wedding means that the holidays are just around the corner. These ornaments are the perfect decoration for your guests’ homes and Christmas trees.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.