WHAT IS THE FOUNDER of bare beauty’s SKINCARE ROUTINE?
1. Refreshing Cleanse: “In the morning, I use True Botanicals CLEAR Hydrating Cleanser ($48) mixed with their Polishing Grains ($44). The cleanser hydrates while cleaning thoroughly to fight breakouts. The super-fine grains wake up and exfoliate my skin without aggravating it.”
2. Balancing Toner: “I’m addicted to True Botanicals CLEAR Nutrient Toner ($48) — I spray it on as soon as I finish washing my face or when I step out of the shower. Black willow bark extract and olive leaf extract eliminate bacteria, and kombucha and apple cider vinegar keep my skin pH-balanced.”
3. Brightening Serum: “Laurel Whole Plant Organics Eye Serum ($72) is a miracle. I’ve been using it for about a year and I’m hooked. Bilberry, fennel, licorice, nettle, chamomile and rosehips brighten and reduce the appearance of dark circle. These magical ingredients also strengthen capillaries and reduce puffiness, inflammation and fluid retention.”
4. Balancing Oil: “True Botanicals CLEAR Pure Radiance Oil ($110) is incredible for acne-prone skin. It moisturizes so well without leaving a trace of greasy residue, immediately sinking into the skin to balance out both oily and dry areas. Algae extract and astaxanthin provide a high concentration of omega 3’s to keep skin looking its best.”
5. Skin Protection: “True Botanicals Everyday Sheer SPF 20 ($40) is light enough to apply right on top of the True Botanicals CLEAR Pure Radiance Oil ($110). I love the gorgeous semi-matte finish and its broad spectrum, non-nano zinc oxide SPF is the safest available.”
6. Makeup-Removing Oil: “I honestly don’t know what I did before One Love Organics Vitamin B Enzyme Cleansing Oil + Makeup Remover ($42). This is the only cleansing oil I’ve ever used that not only loosens dirt, grime, makeup and sunscreen but also rinses clean instead of leaving a greasy mess behind.”
7. Foaming Cleanser: “I follow up with BioRecept Mousse de Peau ($33). It is the gentlest, hardest-working foaming cleanser I’ve come across. My skin feels truly clean but never tight or dry.”
8. Balancing Toner: “I use True Botanicals CLEAR Nutrient Toner ($48) for probably the tenth time in a day — I told you, I’m addicted! This helps my serums spread evenly over my face and provides extra hydration before bedtime.”
9. Soothing Serum: “Most nights, I use Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum ($185) which is liquid gold. I’ve never witnessed a single product do so much; I wake up with less inflamed skin that also looks brighter and more glowy. I could recommend this product to absolutely anyone and everyone.”
10. Next Level Eye Cream: “Bottega Organica Illuminate Eye Contour Cream ($145) is the best eye cream out there, period — especially for sensitive eyes like mine. It’s packed with regenerating arnica and coneflower, brightening cucumber, horse chestnut and olive oil from Bottega Organica’s own farm in Italy. Anyone who uses this rich and non-greasy eye cream will definitely see a difference in a month.”
11. Dynamic Nighttime Duo: “My nighttime piece de resistance is True Botanicals CLEAR Cellular Repair Serum ($140) mixed with their Vitamin C Booster ($90). This dynamic duo prevents blemishes, evens skin tone, improves moisture retention, fights wrinkles and stimulates collagen production. If I go even two nights without it, I notice a (bad) difference in my skin.”
12. Around The Clock Lip Balm: “Henne Organics Luxury Lip Balm ($22) is the most effective lip balm I’ve ever used. I used it every night and in the morning it is still working its magic. My lips have never been in better shape.”
Follow us on Pinterest for more skincare inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photo via Bare Beauty)