We think every day should be spa day. Now that you’ve transformed your shower from a necessity to luxurious relaxation time, it’s time to get your bathroom on the same level, by turning it into a spa. We’re talking beauty products that aren’t full of chemicals, won’t break the bank and that you can DIY right in your home. Scroll on for 13 all-natural DIYs you’ve got to try.
1. Two-Ingredient Lip Gloss: You only need two ingredients to make these beautiful lip glosses. We love the bright pink containers too — they’ll look so nice lined up on your bathroom shelf. (via A Pumpkin and a Princess)
4. Organic Lemon Coconut Shampoo: Here’s an organic coconut and lemon shampoo that leaves plenty of room for improvisation. Start with the organic shampoo base and add organic coconut oil and the essential oils of your choice. Coconut lemon sounds like the dessert your hair is craving. (via Essentially Eclectic)
5. Homemade Blueberry Face Mask: This DIY blueberry face mask is the perfect addition to your morning routine. It’s easy to whip up while you’re making your breakfast, since all you need is oatmeal, blueberries and raw honey. Just lather on, scrub and enjoy glowing skin for the rest of the day. (via Brit + Co)
8. DIY Dry Shampoo: Whether your hair is light or dark, we’ve got you covered as far as skipping the shower goes. Grab these ingredients out of your kitchen and kiss oily locks goodbye! (via Brit + Co)
12. Coconut Oil Hair Spray and Rosemary Volumizing Powder: Fend off frizzy flyaways with this tropical hairspray and give your hair body and height with a rosemary volumizing powder. (via Hello Natural)
13. Lemon Coconut Moisturizer: Finish off your luxurious spa day with the ultimate scurvy cure: DIY lemon and coconut moisturizer. Store it in a plastic lemon container for an extra dose of citrusy goodness. (via Delicious and DIY)
Which one of these fresh-to-death beauty DIYs will you be whipping up tonight? Tell it to us in the comments