How sweet it is! Dessert is one of our favorite parts of the holidays, but with travel and parties aplenty it can be hard to find time to bake. If you’re feeling a little oven-shy or just wonder why those cookies you pop in the oven always come out blacker than golden brown, maybe it’s time to try something new! We’ve found 26 stellar “no-bake” recipes that will satisfy even the pickiest of friends and a few recipes for tricky dietary restrictions, like vegan! If you’re still craving something sweet after reading about these delectable treats try making our No-Bake Peanut Butter and Jelly Pie or our adorable No-Bake Grammy Bon Bons.
1. Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies: a staple around the holidays, these cookies require one pot and a stove top. These cookies contain dangerously delicious amounts of peanut butter and chocolate, and for a different texture, try making them with Crunchy peanut butter. (via Foodista)
4. Scotcheroo Bar: This classic from Buns in My Oven is always welcome at large gatherings. Added bonus, you can make a whole pan of these treats in one batch making it a low stress contribution. (via Mom’s Galley)
7. Vanilla Panna Cotta and Pomegranate Jelly: This elegant dessert requires absolutely no oven and looks amazing in a delicate glass. Make sure the glasses allow easy access for large spoons! (via Inspired Edibles)
10. Mini Grasshopper Pies: We can’t get over how sweet these little desserts are, both visually and to eat! These individual desserts would be a perfect addition to a small dinner party. (Image via A Pretty Life in the Suburbs)
14. S’More Pie: If you tried our S’More pie and loved it, you’ll love this version as well! It does take longer to make but maybe you could whip up both and have a blind tasting… (via Brown Eyed Baker)
21. Homemade Tootsie Rolls: Looking for a sweet gift for that candy lover in your life or maybe just trying to find an easy item to contribute to that holiday party? Look no further! (via Sprinkle Bakes)
23. Peanut Butter Banana Granola Bites: If massive amounts of sugar and butter make you squirm, there’s no need to miss out on all the dessert fun. Try these slightly sweet and healthy granola bites! (via Joy the Baker)
25. Banana Pudding with Homemade Salted Caramel: Just in case you’re looking for something a tiny bit old fashioned for a family dinner, give these a try! They are a delicious new take on a sweet classic. (via Just a Taste )
We’re certainly ready to get no-baking! What desserts do you plan to make for your family during the holidays? Tell us in the comments!