17 Sweet Ways to Incorporate Veggies into Your Holiday Desserts
Your parents always told you to eat your greens — they just didn’t say how. Now that we’re all adults, we know the secret to getting your daily dose is in veggie-packed dessert recipe form. This holiday season, we certainly won’t be skimping on kale, cauliflower or squash. Here are 17 of the sweetest ways to make sure you’re eating lots of one of the most important food groups. And, yes, we do take our medicine wrapped in a cheese ball.
3. Kale, Mint and Dark Chocolate Chunk Frozen Yogurt: This recipe skips the food dye that normally makes mint ice cream green by swapping in a kale substitute, so you can feel really good (and clever) while you eat ice cream. (via Veggie Desserts)
10. Butternut Squash Pudding: Tell your guests about the inspo for this pudding before you tell them about the veggies: Martha Stewart shared the recipe via Ron Suhanosky, of the popular Italian restaurant Sfoglia in New York City. (via Martha Stewart)
14. Three Layer Parsnip Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting: Here’s a recipe that’s similar to carrot cake — yet with more of a nutty, sweet flavor — for a unique alternative. (via The Hungry Hounds)
Get more yummy holiday recipe inspo on Pinterest!
Still haven't taken up that new creative skills you swore you'd learn this year? Or ready to take your design skills to the next level? Let's say so long to the weirdest year ever by checking those big learn-something-new goals off our perpetual to-do lists.
We've teamed up with Clorox to give you the gift of unlimited creativity now through the end of the year. Once you sign up, you can take as many of our 120+ classes as you want for FREE for one whole month!
Here's how it works:
- Head to brit.co/learn and sign up for the "All Access Pass."
- Use the code "CLOROXCARES" at checkout to redeem your free month of classes.
- You will be automagically signed up for Clorox's email list once you redeem your free all access pass. (It's the #1 Choice for Disinfection!)
- Your pass lasts one month from when you checkout. This means you have unlimited access to all the classes during that month.
This offer is valid now through December 27, 2020.
Browse our catalog to find the right class for you, tell a friend and take the class together over Zoom, or organize a 'cocktails + crafts' night with a friend in your bubble so you can learn something new together.
What are you waiting for? Time to start learning all the things!
Thanks to Clorox for making this happen! When it counts, trust Clorox.