30 Perfectly Patriotic Dessert Recipes for Independence Day
Independence Day is just around the corner, which means it's time to start thinking about the menu for your patriotic celebration. You've got your all-American recipes, festive decorations and other Fourth of July must-haves, so make sure you don't forget dessert! These 30 red, white and blue treats are just the thing to help you add a little flair to the table and cap off a great July 4th celebration.
On the outside, this cake projects a beautiful ombre paint job with white chocolate drizzle and picture-perfect macarons. On the inside is a triple chocolate masterpiece that is so unexpectedly delicious, you won't mind cutting into the gorgeous exterior. (via B. Sweet)
Follow us on Pinterest for more recipe inspo!
This article has been updated from a previous post.
- 35 Frightfully Easy No-Bake Halloween Treat Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 26 Stellar No-Bake Holiday Dessert Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 40 Oreo Recipes That Will Make All Your Cookie Dreams Come True ›
- 20 Rainbow Recipes to Add a Little Color to Your Desserts - Brit + Co ›
- 18 Lightened-Up Desserts That Are Both Decadent AND Diet-Friendly ›
- 36 Super Easy Dessert Recipes Made With 5 Ingredients or Less ... ›
- 30 Perfectly Patriotic Dessert Recipes for Independence Day - Brit + ... ›
- 20 Gorgeous Desserts Spiked With Summer Fruits - Brit + Co ›
- 14 Dessert Recipes Made With 3 Ingredients or Less - Brit + Co ›
- 25 Epic Dessert Mashup Recipes to Satisfy ALL of Your Cravings - Brit + Co ›
- Fourth of July Fashion You’ll Actually *Want* to Wear - Brit + Co ›
- 15 Fun + Festive Lawn Games for 4th of July Weekend - Brit + Co ›
- Chill Out With These 13 Frozen Drink Recipes - Brit + Co ›