Ah, wedding season — how do we love thee? Let us count the ways. Between beach-side proposals and countless wedding hair ideas, we can’t help but swoon over our social media feeds as they fill up with photos of loved ones getting hitched. But if you’re the type of bride-to-be who likes to keep the public guessing, you’re no doubt in search of a next-level bridal manicure that will top off your anything-but-average non-traditional wedding dress. Complement your new bling with a white wedding mani that blows your everyday French tip out of the water. From abstract lines to a half-moon design, these nails will perfectly accessorize your modern wedding day look. Scroll on for nine ways to rock an alternative mani on your wedding day.
1. Half-Moon: Amp up your typical wedding day French tip by decking out your nails with a chic half-moon mani. These neutral hues will look GORG with your dazzling ring.
2. Circle and Lines: This awe-inspiring design is meant for the artistic bride. The only thing that could make this above-average manicure better is a glass of your fave Champagne (or rosé — we don’t judge).
3. Abstract: Embrace your inner boho princess as you walk down the aisle sporting this gorgeous mani. Top it off with a clear coat and extra rings for a more-is-more look.
4. Box Nails: Minimalist brides, this one is for you! Keep your natural digits looking flawless with a barely there geometric design on your nails. Swap out the color for a bolder hue to take the look into avant-garde territory.
5. White Flowers: Mimic the design of your floral dress a la this dynamic mani. This style would be *perfection* with a flower crown and nude lip.
6. Double French: What’s better than a classic French nail? Two French tips in one! With a thin brush, apply an extra line over your tip for an effect that will have your guests buzzing.
7. Negative Space: Give your squoval-shaped nails some love with this cutting-edge design. Finish it off with a matte coat for edgier vibes on your big day.
8. Daisies: This flower mani is too sweet to handle. Pair it with a tea-length dress to complement your daytime wedding reception on the lawn. Bonus: Add daisies to your hair to complete the flower-child ensemble.
9. Fishnet: Give your nails an intimate appeal with this simple yet impactful fishnet design. Change it up with a sheer pink base for a girly finish.
Love these wedding nails? Follow us on Pinterest for more gorgeous beauty inspo.