“We just want one of those cookie-cutter weddings that blows our budget,” said no engaged couple ever. Traditional weddings are fine for those who like that kind of thing, but chances are you’d prefer a one-of-a-kind event that you can put your own personal stamp on, from the food to the favors. BIG bonus points if it’s also budget-friendly. This might just be what’s fueling the casual brunch wedding trend that’s dominating Pinterest right now. Scroll on for all the gorgeous things a midday wedding lets you say “I do” to.
4. Pancake Station: A brunch wedding offers a perfectly acceptable time to eat sweet things topped with even more sweet things — and call it your midday meal. (via Vanilla Photography / Junebug Weddings)
7. Apricot Ginger Bellini: Champagne cocktails offer a budget-friendly way to add a dose of glam to the fete. (via Platings & Pairings)
8. Cheese Pairing Table: A brunch wedding is the grazer bride’s movable feast. You’ll be able to juggle a whole array of small plates and still mingle with your guests. (via Scott Clark / Alchemy Fine Events)
9. Charcuterie Bar: There are a limited number of events where you can indulge your affection for artisanal smoked meats — and your brunch wedding is definitely one. (via Danielle Poff Photography / Style Me Pretty)
11. Patron Mini Bottles: It’s a legit occasion to serve those adorable Patron mini bottles you keep pinning. (via Christy Vega)
14. Clever Parting Gifts: If there’s no time for you to craft your own favors, no problemo. You can still look like you did, with Etsy and these DetailsonDemand Coffee Favor Bags ($20) to your rescue!
If you love these brunch wedding ideas, follow us on Pinterest for more inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.