You convinced your BFF to binge-watch Stranger Things with you, and now both of you are *only* the biggest fangirls EVER. But, coping with the end of a season is tough. So why not ease the wait until the second season with a gift for the BFF (and maybe yourself too) that’s inspired by the hit series? Whether it’s for their birthday or the upcoming holidays, pick up one of these Stranger Things gifts that’ll remind them just why you’re their bestest pal. Scroll on for 23 winning gift ideas your Stranger Things-obsessed BFF will love.
1. FallenDesigns Friends Don’t Lie Cross Stitch ($25): Little did Mike know that when he said it to El, he’d just set #FriendshipGoals for everyone watching the show. Channel Mike and El’s BFF status by gifting yours this meaningful cross stitch.
2. Butcher Billy Chill Barb Print ($38): Though Barb’s fate is far from chill, she herself might’ve been the chillest character. If your best pal is just as kind and supportive as Barb was, they’ll definitely appreciate this print.
3. ScriptsAndQuips Dustin Quote ($7): Mouth-breathers, beware. As crazy as El was, she always had her friends’ backs. If you and your friend’s younger selves could’ve done with an El in the group (or better yet, your friend IS the crazy loyal El), grab this print ASAP.
4. NerdieNifties El’s Waffles Soy Candle ($6+): Is your BFF crazy for waffles like El? Then they’ll love lighting up this warm, syrupy waffle-scented candle all fall and winter long.
5. charamath Where the Upside Ends Print ($5): Chances are your pal is familiar with poetry extraordinaire Shel Silverstein’s work. Which means they’ll surely appreciate this Stranger Things print’s play on Where the Sidewalk Ends.
6. Rachel Corcoran Stranger Things iPhone Case ($40): Who knew the Byers’ wall would actually become a stylish accessory? Thanks to this phone case, your BFF will now be able to show off their love for the series.
7. FanThreads Stranger Things Ringer ($20+): All your BFF needs to do is throw on a bomber jacket and they’ve basically got their Halloween costume figured out. Better yet, this casual ringer tee will look great for an everyday look.
8. JennysSweetTees Stranger Things Silhouette Chase Tank ($20): If your friend is big on color, then this bright red tank top will do perfectly. The scene brilliantly captures the show’s plot in one graphic, depicting the gang riding their bikes through the woods while Will runs from the Demogorgon in the Upside Down.
9. carolinemm Stranger Things Dustin Sticker ($3): If Dustin calling up his science teacher made your friend laugh out loud, then they’ll definitely LOL over this sticker. Perfect for sprucing up a planner or notebook, this decorative statement is the gift to get.
10. Human Just a Barb in a World Full of Nancys Pullover ($35): This comfy pullover is practically calling your friend’s name. Seriously, what better to lounge around in while rewatching episodes of Stranger Things?
11. ExGirlfriendsCards Stranger Things Barb Mug ($20): Treat your coffee-lover BFF to this mug featuring an endearing Barb print. Plus, its message is morning motivation we can all use.
12. TeesAndTankYouShop Stranger Things Christmas Lights Sweater ($28+): A sweater you can rep Stranger Things pride in *and* rock on Christmas? Your girl won’t want to wear anything else until next year.
13. zakap17 Stranger Things Shirt ($27): C’mon, there’s no turning down this Stranger Things shirt that’s inspired by the iconic Star Wars Drew Struzan poster. El’s practically using the *force* here too!
14. AspenVanHooser Eleven You Look Pretty Good Greeting Card ($5+): Gotta admit, Mike’s sure got a way with words. Charm the pants off your friend with this greeting card that lets them know they “look pretty… uh, good.”
15. FrenchTeease Stranger Things Audiotape Tote Bag ($15): Getting to show off the Stranger Things love and carry all their essentials in this tote makes it the best gift idea ever. Awesome and practical is the way to go.
16. Felipe Franco Rodrigues Stranger Things Print ($16): Bring a little retro into their home decor with this vintage-styled print. Featuring geometric and pop art influences, this Stranger Things print is for the fan who doesn’t mind a stylish decor upgrade.
17. Enerjax Stranger Things Print ($15): Brighten up a blank wall with this charming print featuring the gang riding off in the moonlight. They might not have flown off like ET in the show, but we can dream, right?
18. TheGunsofBrixton1979 Hawkins Middle School Radio AV Club Shirt ($20): If you and the BFF love to geek out, then chances are you’d both fit right in with Mike, Dustin, Lucas and Will. Let them share their love for everything science and nerdy with this Stranger Things-inspired shirt.
19. FrenchTeease Mornings Are for Coffee and Contemplation Pouch ($15): Police Chief Jim Hopper said it best. If they’re the coffee-loving and contemplative kind, this pouch is the gift they’ll like most.
20. NERDPINS Stranger Things Pin ($10): This Stranger Things pin is the perfect thing to spruce up an old denim jacket. Um, a stylish upgrade and a token from their favorite show? That’s a winning gift idea.
21. TinyCurtains The Clash Print ($5): There’s no arguing that The Clash’s hit “Should I Stay or Should I Go?” was the unofficial theme song of Stranger Things. If you and the BFF rocked out to the catchy tune, surprise them with this print.
22. FamilyHouseStampin Friends Don’t Lie Bracelet ($12): You’ve never spotted your friend without a bangle on her arm. If so, gift her this unique bracelet engraved with a promise she’ll want to show off every chance she gets.
23. JennysSweetTees Stranger Things Characters Tank ($20): No doubt your Stranger Things-obsessed friend will love getting to rep their favorite fictional characters. And they’ll definitely appreciate the fact Will’s name is shown upside down.
Which of these gift ideas do you think your BFF would like best? Follow us on Pinterest for all things Stranger Things!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.