13 of the Cutest Celeb Couple Instagram Moments to Celebrate Valentine’s Day
Between the amazing 40th birthday party Katy Perry just threw for Orlando Bloom (complete with a surprise visit from mum) and the tearjerking tribute Celine Dion recently posted for her late husband René Angélil, we’ve been feeling all KINDS of lovey dovey as of late. Of course, that’s only appropriate — it is almost Valentine’s Day, after all! (Are you prepped yet?) In honor of our favorite lovefest, we’ve upped the mush factor even further, rounding up some of the cutest Instagram moments we saw over the last year. Get ready to swoon — these are simply too cute!
1. Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard: Dax shared what might be our favorite picture of him and wife Kristen Bell (who went home to play Settlers of Catan after the Golden Globes), well, EVER this week with a throwback for the ages. “9 years ago,” he says. “And unfortunately, that bottom lip isn’t from injections, it’s Skoal. That’s right, I landed @kristenanniebell while in the throes of a nasty dip habit. Thanks for being an optimist, honey.”
2. Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr.: Sarah and Freddie had PLENTY of super sweet pics to choose from thanks to the “love your spouse challenge” Sarah took earlier this year, which saw her posting happy pics of the couple for a week straight. Our favorite, however, just so happened to be this shot she shared for their anniversary, in which they only had eyes for one another. “Happy anniversary, @realfreddieprinzejr,” she wrote. “You stole my heart, so I got my revenge and took your last name.”
3. Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth: Despite having been back together for more than a year, Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth have only recently been acknowledging their burning love for one another via social media within the last few months, making this picture of the super passionate NYE kiss they shared seem all that much more special.
4. Elsa Pataky and Chris Hemsworth: Liam’s brother and sister-in-law, Elsa, on the other hand, are old pros: In fact, they’re so cute, we dedicated an entire post to all the ways they made us swoon. We particularly enjoy this snap of the pair huffing and puffing to blow out her birthday candles. “Happy birthday to the world’s best wife, greatest mum and all around stunning human!” he said. “Love you loads and thanks for letting me help blow out the candles.” She, in turn, answered right back, saying, “Thanks for making me laugh everyday. I had the best day! Love you forever!”
5. Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos: Ummmm, can we please look like this when we’ve been with our significant other for 20 years, please? Kelly Ripa and hubby Mark Consuelos are even adorable on the job: sheesh!
6. Jenna Dewan Tatum and Channing Tatum: We’ve seen plenty of hot, hot, hot photos of these two together over the years (and alone — have you SEEN the NSFW “nap” pic Channing just posted of his wife in the buff?), but this one of the couple holding hands with daughter Everly while dressed as Beauty and the Beast gets us right in the feels.
7. Zoe Saldana and Marco Perego: D’aawwww, come on: Even Zoe Saldana and Marco Perego’s SILHOUETTES are freaking adorable!
8. Behati Prinsloo and Adam Levine: We mean, who doesn’t dream of a partner that will not only pretend to gain sympathy weight with you while you’re preggers, but they’ll document it via selfie? “Week 20 and I’m finally popping!” Adam joked.
9. Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik: After a rough patch this summer during which Gigi joined Taylor Swift’s single girls club, Gigi and Zayn (AKA Zigi) worked out any differences they might have had, making up for lost time with heart-melting Insta pics like this one.
10. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend: Chrissy and John took a walk down memory lane — and into our hearts — when they revisited the set of his “All of Me” video in Lake Como. Heart eyes for dayzzzzz.
11. Blake Live and Ryan Reynolds: Blake and Ryan reliving the moment they fell in love with one another for his 40th birthday at @_o_ya_ has got to be up there with one of the cutest celeb moments of all time, let alone this year. “Hey Reynolds, I like you a whole lot,” she joked. “Just sayin…” Any fool with eyes could see that, Blake!
12. Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell: Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell, who have been together for 33 years (wut!) not only inspire us in the love department, but give us hope for the future. “Know what’s great about America?” she wrote. “Love.”
13. Faith Hill and Tim McGraw: Even after two decades together (the couple celebrated their 20th anniversary together earlier this year), Tim still finds ways to keep the spark alive — we see that “cheeky” hand placement, Tim!
Which couple hit you in the feels the hardest? Tell us over @BritandCo!
(Photo via Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty)