Easy 15-Minute Vegan Main Dish Recipes to Rock on Monday Nights
You’ve been doing the whole meatless Monday thing for a long time now, so maybe it’s time you graduate from vegetarian meals to vegan ones. Don’t be intimidated: If you’re used to cooking meat-free, it’s a breeze when you’re armed with these easy 12 dishes that take only 15 minutes to prepare.
2. Cauliflower Rice Sushi Roll: Skeptical that homemade sushi comes together in only 15 minutes? Since the cauliflower takes only a few moments to soften compared to an hour with sticky rice, you can have this roll on the table in no time. (via 8th and Lake)
3. Cauliflower Soup With Leek and Potato: If you can boil water and use a blender, you can make this cauliflower soup in a flash. Top with crispy chickpeas or croutons for added texture. (via Light Orange Bean)
4. Easy Cold Taco Pasta Salad: You can’t say no to minimally processed comfort food! The next time you’re craving a heaping burrito, go for this taco pasta salad instead of waiting in line to build your bowl. (via Veggie Balance)
6. Vegan French Bread Pizza: This isn’t the frozen French bread pizza of your childhood. Load a sliced baguette up with tons of veggies and your favorite vegan cheese and pepperoni for an updated take. (via Vegan Heaven)
8. Healthy Taco Chickpea Lettuce Wraps: If you put taco filling in a lettuce wrap, is it still a taco? Our vote is YES, and this chickpea version should definitely be on the menu for your next taco Tuesday. (via She Likes Food)
9. Veggie Cauliflower Fried Rice: Vegan takeout isn’t easy to find, so sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands. In the time it would normally take for you to figure out your order, you could make your own faux fried rice that’s full of wholesome veggies. (via Good Habits and Guilty Pleasures)
10. Lentil Pasta With Vegan Butter and Garlic Sauce: Lentil pasta is full of protein, which is perfect for vegan diets. Paired with broccoli and a luscious vegan butter sauce, it builds a dish that’s great for an impromptu date night. (via Neurotic Mommy)
11. Sweet and Sour Tofu With Vegetables: You can never go wrong with a big bowl of rice, veggies, and sautéed tofu. The kicker here is the big chunks of pineapple that gives that mouth-watering sweet and sour flavor. (via Eat Good for Life)
12. Veggie Pad Thai Salad With Peanut Dressing: Try twirling your chopsticks around this mix of spiralized zucchini, carrots, and red peppers. Dress with a spicy Thai dressing and top with oodles of chopped peanuts, cilantro, and green onion for good measure. (via A Saucy Kitchen)
Follow us on Pinterest for more quick vegan recipe ideas!