12 New Books to Read Based on Your Astrological Sign
This year is already shaping up to be an inspiring one for readers, with a bevy of new books for every kind of personality and interest. In the spirit of making 2016 your bestyear yet, we handpicked 12 horoscope-themed reads worthy of space on your Kindle or bookshelf. So take a break from Netflix, and spend some time snuggled up in your reading nook with these top titles instead.
2. How to Have a Good Day by Caroline Web ($14): Transform your approach to everyday life with this fab book, written to help you make all-around better choices. Bulls are known for having a stubborn streak, but you also have the will to work toward change. You’ll strengthen relationships, be your smartest self and ensure security in all aspects of your daily life with your newfound knowledge.
3. Grace & Style: The Art of Pretending You Have It by Grace Helbig ($15): Staying ahead of the crowd is important to you, and we LOVE Grace Helbig’s tips for faking it ‘til you make it. Use her clever advice in situations where you find yourself unsure. No one will ever notice.
4. Color Me Fearless: 100 Coloring Templates to Boost Strength and Courage by Lacy MacKow ($12): You need alone time, sensitive Cancer. Spend it coloring your fears away with this awesome set of templates, designed to make you feel courageous and strong. Bring these emotions into every part of your life to feel spiritually, romantically and financially safe.
5. Pretty Happy: Healthy Ways to Love Your Body by Kate Hudson ($16): You shine like a star when you feel your best, so snap up a copy of K-Hud’s new book. Her tried-and-true tips are dedicated to fostering self-love and living the healthiest life possible. Your newfound energy and feelings of positivity will radiate onto everyone who spends time with you!
6. A Girl’s Guide to Moving On by Debbie Macomer ($13): Strong relationships, friendships and family ties are important to you, so you’re sure to enjoy this uplifting novel. It pushes the powerful message that every girl should believe in love and fearlessly search for true happiness.
8. Celebrate by Lauren Conrad ($12): You, Scorpio, are a bonafide #girlboss. Life is for excelling, triumphing and of course, celebrating all of the major moments! LC’s latest is all about doing just that, complete with dreamy photos and ideas for hosting a celeb-worthy bash.
10. Turning the Tables: From Housewife to Inmate and Back Again by Teresa Giudice ($15): One of this year’s most anticipated biographies, RHONJ’s Teresa Giudice talks about her transition from cast mate to inmate — and back again. A raw and honest look at what her life has been like over the last few years, it’s a solid read for anyone who is intrigued by the spotlight.
11. Originals: How Nonconformists Move the World by Adam Grant ($14): This hot new release (with a noteworthy foreward by Sheryl Sandberg) is a must-read for Aquarians, who love originality and creative thinking. Grant shows that there’s no real need to conform to the pre-set patterns of the world, which should inspire you to be your true, unique self.