18 3-Ingredient Cocktails to Mix Up Now
When you’re craving a tasty drink, the last thing you want to do is rummage through your cabinets or hunt down a random ingredient at the grocery store. Ranging from creamy to icy to fruity to spicy, these easy three-ingredient cocktails will keep you boozy all year ’round. They’re perfect for just about any occasion, whether it be a birthday celebration, an outdoor summer party or even a cozy night in.
1. Vodka Sunrise Shot: This vodka and OJ pairing will make you love everything about a tequila sunrise (sans tequila, of course). Shots this good are sure to add a kick to any brunch, lunch or nighttime pre-game. (Photo via Kelly Logan)
2. Adult Root Beer Float: Grab some quality vanilla bean ice cream and a full-bodied stout with notes of coffee and chocolate, then combine them to create this delicious, creamy drink that does double duty as a drunken dessert. (Photo via Amanda Gajdosik)
3. Grapefruit Mimosas: These grapefruit mimosas are shaker-, pour spout- and garnish-free. They’re also the perfect addition to breakfast in bed and are sure to add a sparkle (and a buzz!) to your morning. (Photo via Kelly Logan)
4. Orange + Ginger Infused Wine: This white wine recipe is so simple, it can transform a cheapo bottle of Pinot Grigio into a beverage worthy of a #treatyoself outing. Impress your friends with a sensational blend of orange and ginger. (Photo via Savannah Carter)
5. Piña Colada: Take a sip, close your eyes and take yourself on a spring break vacay with this classic Piña Colada. Side note: This is also very enjoyable as an alcoholic popsicle. (Photo via Keni Lin)
6. Mason Jar Moscow Mule: Whether you’re gathered around a campfire or you’ve just scaled a mountain after a long hike, the rustic Moscow Mule delivers the cool and refreshing drink you’re searching for. (Photo via Keni Lin)
10. Moscato + Sprite Sipper: Make this sweet three-ingredient drink for your date, your friends or just for yourself. No matter how you’re celebrating, this is one glass you won’t want to miss out on. (Photo via Adam Weiss)
11. Tea-Infused Beer: Believe it or not, throwing a tea bag in a glass of beer totally transforms its taste. The leaves add a whole new flavor dimension, making the beer creamy and caffeinated. (Photo via Stephanie DeVaux)
14. The Costco Margarita: Amp up Margarita Mondays with this affordable Costco cocktail. Sometimes a cheap happy hour is indeed the happiest hour of all. (Photo via Katherine Richter)
17. Aperol Champagne Cocktail: This colorful drink is popular in Italy, where it’s sipped before meals as an aperitif. Much like pasta, this is an Italian tradition we’ll cherish. (Photo via Tarika Narain)
Have any other easy cocktail recipes? Let us know in the comments!