Whether you’re a Bumble and Bumble or Kiehl’s shampoo type of gal, getting a whiff of your fragrant locks post-shower is positively heavenly. If only you could bottle that deliciousness up and take it with you throughout your day… that would be ah-mazing, amiright? Actually, you can! If you haven’t tried a hair perfume yet, it’s time to up your game. Prepare to discover your new signature strand scent with one of these buys. From citrus to pistachio, here are a few hair fragrances you’ll want to get on your locks ASAP.
1. Fekkai Hair Fragrance Mist Citron et Menthe ($20): You’ll love the hints of lemon and mint in this spritz. And as a bonus, the mist helps fight frizz and flyaways so your locks will look smooth and smell divine.
2. Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist ($32): With pistachio and salted caramel in the air — er, your hair — it’s easy to pretend you’re on a Brazilian beach year round. You can use it on your hair, body, and even lingerie to feel instantly sexy anytime — no teeny bikini required.
3. L’ANZA Keratin Healing Oil Hair Perfume ($20): You might not be able to keep fresh flowers in your hair all the time, but you can enjoy botanical bliss with this fragrance that protects locks from pollutants.
4. Phyto Plage Protective Sun Veil ($30): Get a sweetly floral scent plus SPF and UV protection with this mist that suits the beach as well as the boardroom.
5. Tocca Hair Fragrance in Cleopatra ($28): True beauty fanatics will love the beautiful hair mist collection from Tocca. Try notes of grapefruit and cucumber on your hair for an everyday spa experience of your dreams.
Ready for more beauty inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.