9 Adorable Kitchen Gadgets That You Didn’t Know You Needed
Sure, every kitchen needs its basic items like pots, pans, and cooking utensils. But shouldn’t cooking in the kitchen be more fun? Even if you’re not a gourmet home chef, making your meals (and even cleaning up after them) can be so much more entertaining with the right tools. As much as your basic kitchen tools do the job when you need them to, there are lots of gadgets out there that are just as adorable as they are useful. Take a look at some of these kitchen gadgets that will make your time in the kitchen the most fun ever.
1. Smoko Unicorn Tea Infuser ($10): How can you make tea time more magical? A scuba diving unicorn. This ultra-cute diffuser is great for your loose teas.
2. Fred Big Blue Whale Strainer ($13): Make cooking pasta a whale of a time. Ditch your clunky colander for this simple whale-shaped strainer that makes one-pot recipes way easier.
3. One Hundred 80 Degrees Scoops of Flower Measuring Spoons ($29): What better way to measure your flour than with a flower? This delightful pot of blooms also doubles as useful measuring spoons for all your baking needs.
4 Talisman Designs Chomper Cherry Pitter ($15): Getting cherries ready to eat can be the pits, literally. But this charming little guy is here to chomp away your troubles so you’re left with nothing but sweet, chewy fruit.
5. One Hundred 80 Degrees Meow for Measuring Cups ($35): Find the purr-fect measurement with these cat-shaped cups. They’re so cute, you won’t be able to bring yourself to put them away in a drawer.
6. Peleg Design Oiladdin Oil Pourer & Stopper ($14): If you rub this magic lamp, you’ll get something way better than three wishes — you’ll get a healthy dose of delicious EVOO. This Aladdin-inspired lamp doesn’t just look cute, it also distributes the exact amount of oil you need.
7. One Hundred 80 Degrees Save Room for Desert Cactus Shaker Set ($15): Don’t be prickly about updating your dining table accessories. This cactus-shaped shaker set will have everyone asking to pass the salt.
8. Agile-Shop Cute Elephant Cutlery Drainer ($7): This little elephant will never forget to keep your cutlery nice and dry. Small households, especially ones without a dishwasher, will be delighted to wash the kitchen utensils when this drainer is nearby.
9. Accessory Geeks Plastic Finger Guard ($7): Never fear, this little guard is here to protect you from your sharp knife while you’re chopping up veggies for dinner. And he looks so happy while he does it!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.