8 Ankle Tattoos Ideas to Try This Spring
With warmer weather heading our way, showing off more skin is inevitable. What better way for you to make your spring debut than with a stylish new anklet tattoo? Deck out your ankles in jewelry-inspired designs or opt for flirty florals inspired by the season. Read on for 11 inspiring ankle tattoo design ideas.
1. Floral Details: Makes a colorful statement, yet still so dainty.
2. Hanging Accent: Unique and minimal.
3. Quotes: Try tiny words with big meanings.
4. Jewelry-Like Detail: Why settle for temporary jewelry when you can have the look for a lifetime?
5. Rose Wreath: Decorate your ankle with your favorite flower.
6. Infinity Sign: This style will go on forever.
7. Dainty: Your anklet tattoo doesn’t need to be too bold. Sometimes simple is ideal.
8. Nature-Inspired: Display your love for Mother Nature with a leafy tatt.
Tweet us your favorite anklet tattoos @BritandCo.