Update Your Kitchen With Anthropologie’s New Spring Collection
Anthropologie’s spring 2017 kitchen collection is the kind of stuff stylish dreams are made of. Maybe it’s the vibrant colors that make it so special. Or perhaps it’s the functional decor solutions that set it apart. We can’t be too certain. All we know for sure is that kitchens everywhere are about to be a whole lot better for it. Whether you’re looking for ways to maximize a small space, beautify your storage, or add character to your table, your kitchen decor prayers have been answered. Read on to behold the magic for yourself.
1. Bubbled Beverage Dispenser ($298): Here’s a question: What’s cuter than this bulbous beverage dispenser? Nothing. Step up your hosting game this season by investing in one of these beauties.
2. Branch & Twig Cocktail Picks ($18): A fancy cocktail with all the accoutrements is the measure of adulthood. Adding these to your bar is a surefire way to drink like a grown up.
3. Brass Mirrored Tray ($98+): A mirrored tray is a must-have for any home. You can add it to your bar cart to pretty up your display or to your kitchen table as a centerpiece.
4. Chalkboard Placemats ($28 for 25): There’s no reason the fun of doodling at the dinner table needs to stop after you reach a certain age. Bring these out for your next gathering to keep hungry guests entertained.
5. Brushed Wire Fruit Bowl ($12+): Anything that does double-duty as functional decor is okay by us. Give your produce the presentation it deserves by copping one of these cuties for the kitchen.
6. Pasatiempo Coaster ($10): Bright and bold coasters are an understated way to add a pop of personality to your decor. Plus, they’ll keep your precious surfaces protected.
7. Akilah Jacquard Dishtowel Set ($24 for three): Everyone needs a set of cute dish towels (or tea towels, if you’re feeling fancy). Hang ’em up for a sweet decor solution that’ll keep you equipped to manage any spills that come your way.
8. Gold Polka-Dotted Pot Holder ($14): Protect your hands in style with these cute pot holders. But no need to tuck them away in a drawer when you’re finished — hang them proudly for an easy-breezy accent.
9. Live-Edge Bar Shelf ($178): This is a quick and easy small-space solution that looks all kinds of chic. Add it to any kitchen corner that could benefit from a little extra storage.
10. Francophile Matryoshka Measuring Cups ($34): Plain ol’ plastic measuring cups, be gone! There’s a new set in town, and it’s measuring your liquids and solids with grace and style.
11. Makensie Measuring Spoons ($28): If you’re going to have uber-cute measuring cups, you ought to have chic measuring spoons to match. Infuse a dose of nostalgia into your mix with this contemporary twist on a retro design.
12. Pomegranate Salt & Pepper Shakers ($18): Do you need a set of pomegranate salt and pepper shakers? Probably not. Will they look super awesome on your dining table? Yes, definitely.
13. Astria Flatware ($48, set of five): If these aren’t the prettiest flatware pieces you ever did see… we’d all benefit from their presence in our kitchen.
15. Jardiniere Infuser Water Bottle ($34): This water bottle has spring all over it. Contain your fruity beverages with this cuteness and you’ll most definitely be happier for it.
16. Sunset DOF Glass ($16): This is like pure sunshine in a glass. Instantly beautify your table by gracing it with a few of these sweet vibe-makers.
17. Mimira Large Platter ($58): There comes a point in every adult’s life when it’s time to purchase a serving platter. Given the gorgeousness of this one, we’re thinking that time is now.
18. Laurel Berry Bowl ($85): There’s nothing sadder than having to toss out berries that went moldy before you had a chance to eat them. Breathe a longer life into nature’s candy with one of these berry bowls.
19. Fersana Jacquard Placemat ($16): Attention, small-space dwellers! Forgo the need for clutter-inducing table decor by dressing yours up with these equally cute and functional placemats.
20. Devon Mug ($12): A nice, hot beverage sets the tone for a lovely day. And when you’re enjoying that drink from a sweet mug like this, you can bet you’re in for an equally sweet day.
21. Cosmic Luster Travel Mug ($30): Opal-y goodness to go? We’ll take two, please.
22. Darling Dots Cereal Bowl ($16): Darling dots, indeed! Everything tastes better encased in cuteness.
23. Gilded Rim Flute ($26): These gilded flutes make any occasion special. Toast your woes away with a set of golden glasses.
24. Mimira Nesting Nut Bowls ($24, set of two): A good pair of nesting bowls can take you far in life. Whether you use them for nuts, candy, or keys, your kitchen will be more organized for it.
25. Tack Storage Wine Rack ($98): Have a bulky bottle problem? Not anymore! This wall hanging will keep your booze safe and presentable without sacrificing storage space.
Looking for more ways to spice up your space this spring? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.