Your Best Spring 2017 Haircut, According to Your Zodiac Sign
If you’ve been looking for a little inspo to inform your spring hairstyle, then look no further than the stars. Yes, we’re talking about our horoscopes: those cosmic “weather reports” that can be eerily spot-on as we navigate the twists and turns of life. To help guide you on your astrologically informed beauty evolution, we’ve matched up the trendiest haircuts for spring 2017 with each astrological sign. Revive your strands from the long winter by getting a few ideas from the looks below, then book that appointment ASAP for slay-worthy tresses in time for spring.
1. Asymmetrical Wavy Lob: The Aries girl is bold, empowered, and definitely not afraid to be different, like this wavy and fabulous asymmetrical lob. The uber-striking style is perfect for the Aries lady’s edgy vibes and it’s amazing for highlighting the angles and contours of your face. (via Mane Addicts)
2. Bob With Bangs: This spring, Taurus should consider showing off her long, elegant neck in a chin-length bob with bangs. It’s French-girl-chic when worn with a center part, but also looks gorg with the bangs swept to the side — literally keeping the hard-working Taurus’s hair out of the way as she’s doin’ her thang.
3. Hidden Undershave: Now you see it; now you don’t! The Gemini is represented by the twins, so she has a serious need for versatility to suit both sides of her personality. The eclectic, hidden undercut is the perfect solution for a Gemini gal because it stays hidden under every hair length — unless your creative side wants to show it off, that is. Plus, you won’t believe how liberating it is to give your ‘do a little clipper action.
4. Long Shag With Heavy Bangs: Everything about this cut is soft, flowing, and feminine, just as we’d expect from the emotionally in-touch Cancer. To give your ‘do some extra va-va-VOOM, go for the style of shaggy waves and a full set of on-trend bangs.
5. Shaggy Textured Lob: Leos are known for their wild, voluminous manes, but give yourself a break from the perils of long hair this spring. Opt instead for the trendy, textured lob, keeping things fresh with modern, shaggy twists and cranking up that volume that every Leo loves.
6. Symmetrical Shag With Eye-Grazing Bangs: Virgos, known for being poised, put-together, and the very picture of feminine charm, can push back against their perfectionist impulses this spring with a truly adventurous cut. The symmetry of this medium-long shag with its eye-grazing bangs will appeal to the Virgo’s desire for order, while its messy-pretty style helps keep the Virgo gal from nitpicking too much in styling it just right.
7. Asymmetrical Lob: Libras are all about the balance and symmetry represented by their symbol, the scales. But they’re also notorious for having a creative, artsy edginess. That’s why we think a soft, A-line asymmetry rocks the boat just enough for cool ‘n’ classy Libran ladies to love.
8. Side-Parted Bob, Sans Bangs: Something about a trendy bob, side-parted and styled without bangs, gives us the serious vibes of a sultry Scorpio. It’s trendy enough to pique our interests but doesn’t give into the mainstream trend, remaining beautifully mysterious, just like the Scorpio.
9. Face-Framing Layers: A Sagittarius gal is curious and imaginative, so she needs some light, whimsical layers to match. Paired with the flowy length you’ve kept up all winter, your mane will be as voluminous and sparkling as your powerhouse personality.
10. Heavy Bangs: Bangs are in, whether they’re thick, wispy, straight, or side-swept. But we think earthy Capricorns are destined to rule the bold, straightforward look of heavy bangs like no other sign this spring.
11. Long, Textured Pixie: The creative Aquarius loves bold, dramatic statements, so we’re confident she’ll go for any modified pixie cut like the one above. This spring, let your eclectic side reign and embrace the “out with the old, in with the new” for a little *snip, snip* in the right direction.
12. Textured Mid-Length Waves: Pisces are known for having amazing locks, which explains how they’ve mastered natural, understated beauty. Just like these romantic, textured waves, the Piscean girl’s spring cut should be soft, shiny, and gloriously thick-hair friendly.
Want more spring haircut inspo? Check out our Pinterest!