With chilling winds behind us and that luxe AF sunshine above (finally!), it’s time to revamp your life with some spring-spired DIYs for every corner of your life. Whether you’re still drooling over fashion week trends or dreaming up some new home decor ideas, we’ve got you covered with all of the last week’s most creative projects. There’s everything from spray-painted plates to NYFW style hacks to fabric scrap clutch creations. Keep scrolling for 10 of the most inspiring DIYs to make this weekend.
1. DIY Cactus Outline Pillow: This adorable pillow project provides a downloadable cactus template (no freehand, no problem!) to get you going. It’s sure to bring some spicy Southwestern flavor to any room of the house. (via A Beautiful Mess)
4. DIY Custom Colored Glass Plates: Spring is just around the corner, and these plates are the perf project for every kind of shower and BBQ season. We love the pink color scheme and how the shellac sealant makes these babies shine! (via A Kailo Chic Life)
5. DIY NYFW-Inspired Embroidered Mesh: Spring wardrobe, meet Big Apple high fashion. This embroidery hack makes achieving the bombshell look relatively easy with Fabri-tac as the preferred adhesive method. (via Brit + Co)
6. DIY Painted Rope Wall Decor: Macrame wall hangings are all the rage right now, but making them ain’t easy! This simple painted rope DIY looks as complicated and gorgeous as the real thing without all the time and energy. (via Damask Love)
8. DIY Pink Flamingo Pool Float Pencil Cup: Keep the pool party dream alive year-round with this DIY flamingo pencil cup. Not only is it practical, but it’s guaranteed to add some flair to your workspace. (via A Kailo Chic Life)
What will you DIY this weekend? Show us what you craft by tagging us on Instagram + using the hashtag #iamcreative!