It’s back-to-school season. Which makes us wonder, why should the kids get all the new goodies? Enter: The poshest backpacks of all time. Seriously, these over-the-shoulder-everything-holders are sophisticated enough to tote to work, yet casual enough to bring with you to the park. Plus, they’re storage-savvy so you can carry all your essentials in one bag — meaning no more second bags for you. Life just got a whole lot easier.
1. Pink Perfection ($30): Forget your pastels and neon pinks. This shade is just dark enough to pull off in a sophisticated workplace.
2. Lots of Leather ($428): Two words: Chevron leather. Need we say more?
3. Mint Madness ($25): Mark this mint green backpack as a must-have — immediately! You can tote it everywhere including work, the beach or carry it along on a bike ride.
4. Forever Fab ($33): The price is just as nice as the classic shape of this posh backpack.
5. Blue Beauty ($349): Never blend into the boring masses again — this shoulder bag is just what you were looking for if you want to be spotted on the streets a mile away!
6. Stud in Silver ($39): Forget your clutch the next time you’re out on the town and instead go glam with this fierce, silver statement piece.
7. Bronze Best ($508): It’s all about the pocket! A bronze glimmer is stylish, yet not in-your-face trendy, making it a great accessory to take with you from day to night.
8. Canvas Connection ($126): Not your average canvas tote, this classic bag is professional and stylish at the same time.
9. Stripe Savvy ($318): Now, there’s no denying it: Stripes really are a gal’s best friend. I mean look at that black and white beauty!
10. Pretty in Pink ($160): There’s nothing we love more than ballet slipper pink — except for that shade on a trusty backpack! Romantic, yet practical — now, that’s what we call a winner.
11. Purple Done Right ($69): Who would have thought shiny purple with black leather would be such a stunning combination? Not us! But this backpack definitely just proved us wrong.
12. Orange Obsession ($130): Orange you glad we’re sharing this bombshell of a bag with you? No, seriously. This is one statement we’d like to make!
13. Silver Bullet: ($495): Texture on top of silver is a winning combination — just ask this backpack! We’d love to grab it to take to a rock concert. Ah, day dreams.
14. Easy Does It ($210): Versatility is key when it comes to a sweet satchel — which is why this one takes the cake! Switch back and forth between a tote and a backpack at ease.
Now that you’ve seen all our favorite backpacks for the sophisticated adult, tell us below in the comments: what kind of bag do you prefer to tote with you?