Drink Up: 20 Bar Carts to Buy or DIY
It’s time to raise the bar on the bar cart. Sure, it started out as simply a functional piece of furniture that just made sense for small space dwellers. But it’s not just about utilizing space anymore. Oh, no. It’s become the must-have statement piece of the home. Overwhelmed? Don’t be. Whether you want to go with vintage, super bright or a classic wood, we’ve got styles for it all.
5. Top Heavy ($449): The removable top serves as a tray when you want to relocate without moving the entire cart.
7. Mirror Mirror ($399): Mirrors do two things: Reflect light which brightens up a space and reflect surfaces which gives the impression of a bigger space — both of which are great for entertaining.
10. Blue Beauty ($180): We know, right now you see books and plants. But take a second and imagine the possibilities of this rolling antique-inspired blue cart. They’re endless.
14. Orange Ya Glad ($40): This wooden rolling table is the perfect out-of-the-way cart to push into tight corners when your home is filled with all of your beautiful party people. And check out that built-in wine rack on the bottom!
16. Tray Chic: Here’s a creative idea: Top your cart with a tray, which allows for an easy transition of booze to the table if needed. We’re also nuts for navy! It’s sophisticated, but not the expected black or brown. (via Kitty Cotten)
17. Gold Leaf ($813): This one arm would be perfect for a formal space like the dining room.
19. Pink with Passion ($932): A bottle holder? Check. Ridges to keep things in place? Check. Bold and beautiful color? Double check. This cart’s ready to party.
Do you own a bar cart? Tell us all about in the comments below!