13 Crazy Cool Beach Towels
Summer’s here, and we’ve got you covered with all the essentials like bathing suits, cover-ups and poolside reading material. Now, all you need is a cute beach towel to toss into your tote and you’ll be ready to face those summer adventures head-on. Check out these 13 fun and colorful beach towels and get ready to hit the sand in style.
3. Seafan Jacquard Beach Towel ($78): These high-quality, luxurious beach towels feature a one-of-a-kind design that will make sure you stand out in the crowd.
4. Turkish T-Breeze Tie-Dye Beach Towel ($40): These light-weight turkish towels are soft and quick-drying, making them appropriate for the beach and beyond. These towels are also a quick and practical way to give your bathroom a makeover.
5. Flowers Beach Towel ($10): The beach is the perfect place to bring out your inner child with a fun, cartoon-ish (in a good way) flower print.
6. Fouta Beach Towel ($36): If you prefer to keep your beach look more subdued and sophisticated, these simple towels are the ones for you. With smooth cotton on one side and cotton terry on the other, this towel is the right combination of lightweight and absorbent at the same time.
7. SportLite Beach + Pool Towel ($30): Not only do these towels come in a range of great colors, but they’re also perfect for packing and taking on the go. The microfiber material takes up a fraction of the space of regular towels and dries super fast, making sure you’re never stuck with a soaking wet towel to lug around.
9. Gradient Beach Towel ($10): Mimic the look of the ocean with this ombre towel that has all the right shades of blue. Because despite what the latest trends say, ombre will always be a winning look in our books.
11. Large Check Towel ($68): Peace, love and beach time is all you need when that warmer weather strikes. This groovy towel from maker Lena Corwin will help you get there no problem, and $5 of each sale goes to a good cause.
13. Kilim Stripe Beach Towel ($30): Inspired by the elements of a traditional Turkish kilim or carpet, this towel really does look like a beautiful rug. Don’t be fooled by its lovely colors and motifs though, because the 100% Turkish cotton weave makes this towel as functional as it is stylish.
Which one of these towels will you be taking on your next beach trip? Let us know in the comments below.