9 Easy Hair Hacks for Your Lazy Easter Sunday
Sunday Fundays are made for killer brunch eggs, comfy clothes and just plain old relaxing. But now that the Easter holiday is upon us, we do need to put in a little effort and maybe even get out of our favorite sweats for a homemade brunch. Instead of spending all morning on an Easter Sunday chignon, hit the snooze button and opt for one of our easy hair hacks. That way, you'll be able to get the perfect look without sacrificing too much shut-eye.
2. Hair Scarf: If you're looking for a super simple style that'll go with everything in your closet, a scarf may just be your answer. Wear it as a bandana, a headband, or use it to tie your hair back. (via By Olivia Lee)
3. Mini Braids into Fishtail Braid: This firm braid could survive even the fiercest of egg hunts! The transition from French braid to fishtail is perfect for giving your Sunday style an extra boost of dimension. (via Brit + Co)
4. Upside Down Braided Bun: Spice up your regular old top knot with this pretty Dutch braid that will take you straight from bed to mimosas on the sofa. Pair with a low back top for a little dose of sexy.
5. Braided Half Knot: Take your half knot up a notch or two with this flowy look that works no matter what time of day it is. The bombshell curls are purely optional.
6. Some Beachy Waves: Create easy, lived-in curls for a 'do that's as relaxed as you. You can wait until you get out of bed to use a curling wand, or just twist it up before bedtime for effortless waves as soon as you wake up.
7. Messy Braid: Saunter around your house looking like a fairytale in this sweet and messy braid. A night in the sheets perfects the tattered look, giving it just the right level of bedhead-chic. (via A Beautiful Mess)
8. Tiny Braids: Add a little whimsy to your Sunday outfit with these simple braids added to the front section of your hair. All you'll need to do is brush the rest of your hair (or not!).
9. Braided Ponytail: This is a great pick for looking put together at brunch then changing into sweatpants as soon as the dishwasher's loaded. All you need is a couple of ponytail holders for this style that's a little bit chic and a little bit edgy.
Which one of these hair hacks are you interested in trying? Follow us on Pinterest for more genius hair hacks and inspo!
This post has been updated.
- Here's How You Should Update Your Current Hairstyle for Spring ... ›
- This Vintage Hairstyle Is Officially Trendy Thanks to the 2018 Golden ... ›
- This Chart Will Tell You What Hairstyle to Get Next - Brit + Co ›
- 5 Celeb-Inspired Ways to Rock Summer's Hottest Hairstyle - Brit + Co ›
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Cardi B's Pearl Beehive ... ›
- No Helmet Hair Here: 19 Hairstyles You Can Wear Under Your Bike ... ›
- How to Do a Snake Accent Braid Hairstyle in 3 Simple Steps - Brit + Co ›
- 15 of the Best Hairstyles for Hot, Humid Weather - Brit + Co ›
- 20 Pretty Messy Hairstyle Hacks - Brit + Co ›
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.