Yes, Beersicles Are a Thing and You *Need* Them for Memorial Day
It was only a matter of time before your beloved poptails had to take a backseat to something fresh and exciting. Beersicles (that’s beer ice pops) are the newest kind of spiked popsicle to grace your Pinterest feed and are about to become an essential to your Memorial Day party. Are you a shandy kind of girl? Try grapefruit and IPA combination. Corona and lime your jam? Go for it! The boozy possibilities are endless. Take some inspirations from the recipes below and then let your imagination run wild.
2. Coffee and Cream Stout Beersicles: If a richer and more nuanced flavor profile is what you’re looking for, then these creamy coffee and stout pops will be right up your alley. Try mixing a couple different combinations of the ingredients to give them an effortless layered look. (via The Gastronom)
5. Cherry Lambic and Cream Popsicle: Cherry lambic is a beer that’s fermented with sour cherries and has a piquant pucker that rivals them all. Balance that intensity with heavy cream and fresh cherries for an afternoon snack that you’ll crave on the regular. (via A Cozy Kitchen)
6. Chocolate Stout Cheesecake Fudgesicle: These certainly aren’t the Fudgesicles of your childhood. The luxurious cheesecake pops above are spiked with stout and filled with dark chocolate, cream cheese, and a generous graham cracker sprinkle. (via The Beeroness)
7. Corona Beer Popsicles: There’s no messing around with unnecessary ingredients in this recipe. Simply pop open a Corona and pour it into your popsicle mold to create a quick and refreshing poolside treat. (via Bakers Royale)
8. Cucumber Ginger Gin Popsicles: Invigorate your senses with these zesty ginger beersicles. The cooling combo of pureed cucumber and lime goes perfectly with herbaceous gin and spicy ginger beer. (via Shutterbean)
11. Petit Saison and Raspberry Beersicles: Your Memorial Day weekend just won’t be the same without a cooler full of adult beverage popsicles. All you need to recreate these bad boys are honey, fresh raspberries, and a Saison. (via Drink Up Columbus)
12. Sunrise Over Moscow Mule and Popsicle: Why just have a Moscow mule when you could have a matching popsicle to go alongside it? Whether you enjoy the two together or on their own, you’re in for a surprise that’ll put a little hair on your chest. (via The GastroNom)
Follow us on Pinterest for more Memorial Day recipe ideas.