If you’re looking to spike dinner a bit, but don’t feel like opening a whole bottle of wine, reach for a brewski instead. Because YOLO, we’re certainly not shy about sharing all of the ways a little beer action can be incorporated into meal time. Enjoy these 16 all-new, beer-boosted recipes worthy of making it to your dinner table!
2. Beer Battered Tofu Tacos with Chipotle Aioli (Vegan): A seafood-free stand in for SoCal-style fish tacos that’ll please vegans and meat eaters alike. (via 40 Aprons)
4. Chicken, Pear + Goat Cheese Salad with Wheat Beer Vinaigrette: A reduction of mild wheat beer is the key ingredient in this autumnal salad’s dressing. (via Once Upon a Cutting Board)
5. Beer Braised Bison Tacos: Despite all the amazing elements — shredded meat, roasted butternut squash, fresh cilantro, quick-pickled onions and queso fresco — these tacos are surprisingly simple to throw together. (via In Sock Monkey Slippers)
7. Jalapeño Beer Cheese Burger with Beer Candied Bacon: Beer. Queso. Bacon. Need we say more? (via The Beeroness)
11. Beer and Bacon Chicken With Gravy (Gluten-free, Dairy-free): About ten minutes of prep and a few hours in your slow cooker is all it takes to make this warming meal. (via Healthful Pursuit)
13. Beer-Braised Carnitas: Carnitas are kiiind of like magic. Once the pork shoulder is through braising and the cooking liquid evaporates, the meat gets fried up to crisp-tender-shredded perfection in its rendered fat. Bonus: feel free to whip ’em up a couple days ahead of serving. (via Bon Appétit)
15. Grilled BBQ Beer Chicken and Apricot Flatbreads: Why wait to simply enjoy a beer with your pizza? Incorporate it into the crust, toppings and sauce (a stout and sriracha BBQ sauce — sounds amazing, right?) instead! (via The Beeroness)
What’s your favorite way to cook (or bake) with beer? Let’s talk in the comments!