Bottoms Up! 16 Recipes Made With Beer
If you’re looking to spike dinner a bit, but don’t feel like opening a whole bottle of wine, reach for a brewski instead. Because YOLO, we’re certainly not shy about sharing all of the ways a little beer action can be incorporated into meal time. Enjoy these 16 all-new, beer-boosted recipes worthy of making it to your dinner table!
2. Beer Battered Tofu Tacos with Chipotle Aioli (Vegan): A seafood-free stand in for SoCal-style fish tacos that’ll please vegans and meat eaters alike. (via 40 Aprons)
4. Chicken, Pear + Goat Cheese Salad with Wheat Beer Vinaigrette: A reduction of mild wheat beer is the key ingredient in this autumnal salad’s dressing. (via Once Upon a Cutting Board)
5. Beer Braised Bison Tacos: Despite all the amazing elements — shredded meat, roasted butternut squash, fresh cilantro, quick-pickled onions and queso fresco — these tacos are surprisingly simple to throw together. (via In Sock Monkey Slippers)
7. Jalapeño Beer Cheese Burger with Beer Candied Bacon: Beer. Queso. Bacon. Need we say more? (via The Beeroness)
11. Beer and Bacon Chicken With Gravy (Gluten-free, Dairy-free): About ten minutes of prep and a few hours in your slow cooker is all it takes to make this warming meal. (via Healthful Pursuit)
13. Beer-Braised Carnitas: Carnitas are kiiind of like magic. Once the pork shoulder is through braising and the cooking liquid evaporates, the meat gets fried up to crisp-tender-shredded perfection in its rendered fat. Bonus: feel free to whip ’em up a couple days ahead of serving. (via Bon Appétit)
15. Grilled BBQ Beer Chicken and Apricot Flatbreads: Why wait to simply enjoy a beer with your pizza? Incorporate it into the crust, toppings and sauce (a stout and sriracha BBQ sauce — sounds amazing, right?) instead! (via The Beeroness)
What’s your favorite way to cook (or bake) with beer? Let’s talk in the comments!
Whether you want to tap into some holiday nostalgia, or find a fun DIY to do with your kiddos, this simple snow globe craft offers both! Together with Camp by Walmart, we built a customizable crafting journey so you can execute this decor upgrade based on your style preferences and the supplies you have around the house. For this project, you'll need to decide if you want your snow globe to be inside of a mason jar or glass orb, what type of snow you want (hello, glitter!), and what holiday scene should go inside. With 16 possible outcomes, we can't wait to see what you come up with. Check it out by watching the winter wonderland snow globe tutorial now!