9 Hot Roller Sets for Pinterest-Worthy Curls
We predicted that Dirty Dancing-era curls would be making a major comeback in celebrity hair trends this 2018. That’s why it came as no surprise when Pinterest revealed that searches for hot rollers are up 161 percent — meaning we should add them to our list of old-school hair hacks to embrace this year. The throwback beauty tool is an absolute must to master curls and waves of all shapes and sizes minus the damage of heat tools. Because every gal should have a curly-haired updo in her future, shop these nine hair roller sets that promise perfect curls in minimal time.
1. Caruso SalonPro Professional Molecular Steam Hairsetter ($49): Steam-powered rollers condition and set your hair into long-lasting curls after just a few minutes. If you blow-dry your strands first, it only takes 30 seconds!
2. Conair Xtreme Big Curls Hairsetter ($30): Shop this set of 12 1-1/2″ jumbo velvet-wrapped curlers. The beauty buy, available exclusively at Ulta, promises wide, voluminous results after just 85 seconds of heating.
3. Hair Flair Curlformers Hair Curling System ($70): For a damage-free, no-heat hairstyle of trending ’80s-era curls, this set of 40 hair twists is your best bet. Just wrap and go!
4. Drybar High Tops Self-Grip Rollers ($10): The beauty of these babies is how low-maintenance they are. They roll easily into your hair and then stay put sans clips.
5. Paul Mitchell Neuro V8 Compact Hot Rollers ($120): These puppies are hard to find — but boy are they worth the search. With four different heat settings, the fast-heating curlers do the trick in only 10 minutes.
6. Remington T Studio Thermaluxe Ceramic Hair Setter ($33): The beauty of this drugstore option is its dual-curling design. The curlers heat from within, while the heated clips lock in the style.
7. As Seen on TV The Sleep Styler Hair Rollers ($30): The name says it all. For damage-free curls that are ready when you wake, this extra soft set will be your best bet.
8. Etude House My Beauty Tool Strawberry Sponge Hair Curlers ($5): If you’d like to make waves, not full-on ringlets, it doesn’t get any cuter than these plush cotton strawberries.
9. T3 Volumizing Hot Rollers Luxe 12-Piece Set ($129): Calling all divas! T3 styling tools are known for delivering major volume in a flash, so treat yo’ self to this beauty-enhancing investment.
Will you be getting in on Pinterest’s hot roller trend? Tell us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co. may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.