Alright. We’re gonna tackle a heated subject here: biscuits. While what constitutes a proper biscuit depends on what part of the country you’re from, the 15 recipes here are bound to cover it. We’ve got drop and rolled biscuits, some with a combo of flours… or no flour at all (what?!). Others still are destined for dessert. And one even relies on canned biscuits — like our three-ingredient cheesy monkey bread and these genius baos. Basically, we can’t wait to get baking. How about you?
2. Blue Cheese Biscuit Breakfast Sandwiches: Talk about gourmet, these sandos are crowned with a runny yolk and loaded with blue cheese, bacon, roasted tomatoes, garlicy greens and caramelized onions. (via Diane, A Broad)
3. Rosemary Almond Meal Biscuits: A nice helping of rosemary skews these almond meal bisuits to the savory end of the spectrum. For bonus points, give them a go with the accompanying recipe for clementine vanilla bean marmalade. (via Green Kitchen Stories)
4. Dill Biscuits With Smoked Salmon, Watercress and a Creamy Dill Spread: Dill and smoked salmon go together swimmingly. We love that the herb appears in both the biscuits and creamy cheesy spread. (via Closet Cooking)
5. Sweet Cream Biscuits With Plum Jam and Earl Grey Whipped Cream: This lovely combination would be just perfect for afternoon tea or breakfast in bed, don’t you think? (via Hummingbird High)
6. Sausage Biscuit Skillet With Guinness: Sure, there may be a half pint of Guinness in this one-pot meal, but you can totally get away with serving it for breakfast or dinner (because… sausage!). (via Jelly Toast)
7. Copycat Cheddar Bay Biscuits: Now you don’t have to wait ’til Lobster Fest rolls around to get your claws on a basket of these popular biscuits. Make them in the comfort of your own kitchen with homemade Bisquick mix. (via Food Fanatic)
9. Raspberry Cobbler with Dark Chocolate Biscuits: Biscuits for dessert — and chocolate ones at that. Just how easy this stunning dish is to throw together can be our little secret, okay? (via Annie’s Eats)
12. Gorgonzola and Sweet Potato Biscuits: These creative biscuits sound amazing as they are, but you can easily adapt them to suit your personal taste as well. Swap pumpkin puree for sweet potato, or your favorite cheese for gorgonzola. (via Pink Patisserie)
So, did we miss your favorite biscuit style? Share with us in the comments!