Morning Buzz! You Need to See Beyoncé’s Daughter Blue Ivy SLAY Her Dance Recital + More
Happy Monday, all! From a peek at Blue Ivy in action to the rest of the Billboard Music Awards tidbits you might have missed, check out six of this morning’s top news items below!
1. She got it from her mom. This teeny 15-second clip of Blue Ivy KILLING IT to Hairspray‘s “You Can’t Stop the Beat” is exactly what we needed on a Monday morning!
2. Eva Longoria’s good friend Victoria Beckham designed her wedding dress, and it was STUNNING. Eva Longoria and boyfriend José “Pepe” Antonio Bastón tied the knot in scenic Valle de Bravo, Mexico, this weekend, and, naturally, it was a star-studded affair. Most notably, Victoria Beckham (David was also there), a BFF of Eva’s, did double duty as dress designer! “Congratulations @evalongoria,” she wrote in a sweet snap of the two together. “The smartest, most beautiful woman I have ever met. I feel honored to call you my friend. Such a wonderful day filled with Love We love Pepe so much!!!” The simple, sleek gown looked stunning — no surprise there.
3. Ariel Winter is all grown up! Little Alex from Modern Family went to Senior Prom this weekend, but she might as well have been walking a red carpet! She looked absolutely stunning in a curve-hugging lace gown. She opted out of posing for pics with her date and long-time BF, but took some cute ones with friends and, of course, dear old dad (tear!), before heading to the prom. If we could go back and have dress and hair and make up options like this for prom, maybe those photos might still exist.
4. Demi Lovato made a powerful statement with her BBMAs performance outfit. Demi didn’t just kill it on the red carpet; when it came to her performance, she rocked a dress with a logo representing gender-neutral washrooms, making her support of transgender rights more than clear. Between this and Kesha’s bold stand against Dr. Luke, this pop music awards show went much deeper than it might have appeared on the surface — and we love it.
5. Let this GIF of Ariana Grande tripping then recovering be your #MondayMotivation today. *Pony tail flip* you got this!
6. Quote of the day: “Yeah, we saw that. Don’t worry. We got you.” BET throws some notttt-so-subtle (but kind of totally hilarious) shade after Madonna’s Prince tribute on the Billboard Music Awards.
What’s your #MondayMotivation today? Let us know over @BritandCo!
(Featured image via @beyonce)