Your first Friendsgiving went over swimmingly, you already have your holiday shopping list checked off and now your calendar is filled with Hanukkah get togethers, ugly sweater parties, Boxing Day brunches and New Year’s bashes. You even have a schedule for when to send out holiday cards and the festive decor in your living room looks straight from a page in a magazine. In other words, you’ve taken the holiday season by the horns. Get it, girl! We know you already have your no-fuss holiday dress laid out for the next holiday shindig, but just in case you’ve spent more time being badass and less time finding fab accessories, we have the goods for you. Light up your holiday look with one of these fab accessories that will sparkle, shimmer and shine.
1. Antler Necklace ($36): These antlers might not be directly related to Prancer or Blixen, but they sure are adorable. Incorporate this delicate necklace in a simple, pattern-free look. It’ll glam up a casual sweater and look stunning with the holiday reds and winter blacks.
2. Initial Necklace ($34): Break away from holiday style expectations with a bold gold necklace. Layer a lean-profile letter with other minimalist pieces for a gorgeous tiered look.
3. Marble Apple Watch Band ($70): Gold may be your go-to accent color, but delightfully unexpected faux marble is just as solid of a choice. With hints of depth from the natural variations in color, it suggests both natural beauty and museum-worthy refinement.
4. Flannel Mini Clutch ($39): Nothing says winter like flannel, and nothing says holidays more than gold. Combine both when you tote all of your party necessities in this adorable clutch. The best part? It’s on sale. Score!
5. Black Glitter Nail Polish ($18): If you’re looking for a nail color that will last you the whole holiday season, opt for dark and sparkly nails that’ll glimmer in the light of the fire on cozy evenings with the fam and give off sultry vibes for New Year’s escapades.
6. Druzy Studs ($58): Give a hint of glitz without going for over-the-top glam. There are five colors to choose from, so you can match these super studs to any outfit. For a totally seamless look, make a set with a simple necklace and double-bauble cuff.
7. Pave Cuff Bracelet ($18): Speaking of cuffs, how stunning is this shining example? Make this bangle the angel of your arm party.
8. Black Happi Hat ($18): If you’re warbling “Baby It’s Cold Outside” and literally mean it, this festive pom beanie will keep your noggin toasty and your outfit looking fly.
9. Green With Envy Earrings ($85): How adorable are these knotted earrings? The intricate twists might formally be called a pineapple knot, but we think you could call it an evergreen too. You can dress them up or down thanks to their elegant gold teardrop frame.
10. Laser Cut Statement Necklace Kit ($25): Tech meets fashion with this rad kit. DIY your own holiday statement necklace, and you’ll get full “I totally made this” bragging rights when the compliments start rolling in.
11. Hair Tie Bracelet ($85): Don’t let windy weather, sleet or snow ruin your hair day this season. This rose-gold-finished bracelet will be the perfect carrier for your emergency hair tie, and it’ll still look stellar if you need to adopt a mid-party pony.
12. Geometric Wire Jewelry Kit ($35): They say that geometry can be found in everything, and we’re pretty down to find it hanging from our ears, dangling around our necks and circling our wrists. Make a set of angular gold pieces to amplify your perfect holiday ensemble.
13. Hoop Swarovski Crystal Earrings ($36): Pin these 14k gold wreaths to your lobes this season. There are 12 crystals per circle, so you could think of them as symbols of the 12 days of giving, or you could just be stoked that you have a lot of glam packed into a single pair of praise magnets.
14. Christmas Light Crew Socks ($10): These foot warmers might be a little on the goofy side, but we can’t get enough of them. Whether you wear them loud and proud in tandem with your fave tacky sweater or you tuck them into a pair of winter boots, you’ll exude holiday cheer from your toes up.
We want to know how you accessorize for the holidays. Show us what you got with the hashtag #britstagram.