10 Cute Catnip Toys That Will Blow Your (and Your Cat’s) Mind
Since every kitten is cuckoo for catnip, it’s a given that you’ll be keeping a stash of toys stuffed with the utterly irresistible good stuff around the house. So don’t ruin your decor with cheap and tacky treats—cute catnip toys are out there (read: all over Etsy) and these 10 adorable finds are sure to blow your, and of course, your cat’s mind!
1. Sardines Set of Three ($15): Still, We wouldn’t mind these these beady-eyed little guys swimming around our hardwood floors. These wool felt sardines ship in schools of three.
2. Severed Tail Catnip Toy ($9): In your cat’s imagination, he’s heroically slaying a purple dragon. In reality, he’s rubbing his face against this fleece tail toy. We won’t tell if you won’t.
3. Chocolate Dipped Strawberries Set of Three ($15): Crush your cat’s sweet tooth and catnip craving in one fell swoop! It’s the only toy your pampered feline needs.
4. Cat Toy Sushi ($3 each): We’re pretty smitten with this catnip toy collection that features smiling sushi rolls and other bug-eyed sea creatures, like crab, calamari, and pink shrimp. At $2.50 a pop, it makes sense to indulge your cat’s animated appetite.
5. Tasty Catnip Cheeseburger ($8): Yep, this is a felt cheeseburger stuffed with catnip. And in soft focus behind it, a hot dog catnip toy. We’re obsessed.
6. Catnip Toaster Pastries ($6): Once you pop, the fun don’t stop—even your cat should know what this means.
7. Goldfish Catnip Toy ($15): So cute! These Goldfish cracker catnip toys might be the most cheerful treats in this roundup.
8. Happy Cat Package ($22): All it takes is a brief glimpse at this cat’s face to know that the Happy Cat Package lives up to its name. It comes complete with 15 muti-colored crocheted “hacky sacks”, each filled with two big scoops of catnip. Plus, all proceeds are donated to animal rescue organizations. Total win-win.
10. Love is in the Air Fortune Cookie Cat Toy ($7): Catnip fortune cookies!? We’re sold. These red and pink mushy fortunes would make the purr-fect Valentine’s Day treats for the cat lover in your live.
Where do you shop for cute cat toys? What other cool pet products should we know about? Tell us in the comments below.
It can be intimidating to step out on your own and build a business from the ground up. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're talking with Selfmade alum and solopreneur Colette Lawrence, the faith-based motivator and relationship builder behind The M.E.E. Movement, about ways in which women in business can find success.
B + C: How did you know M.E.E. Movement was your business to start?
The M.E.E Movement represents motivation, empowerment, and encouragement for women. It is what represents me. I did not know at first that it was my business to start, but then the thought of monetizing what I loved came to me. It scared me, however. I registered the business in July 2020 and have been slowly building my wings since.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
Thinking through and researching what the requirements are to start my business, and then asking questions of people who are in the business. Not all advice worked; however, it helped me to figure out what I needed to do and not to do.
B + C: Did you always know life coaching would be your entrepreneurial path?
(Smiles) No, I did not. I 'stumbled" on it. I knew that people were always coming to me for advice and I found that I loved having conversations with them, especially with women, young and old.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
My most valuable takeaway was the first day of training: Get out of your own way. There were a lot of great moments and important takeaways from every presenter. However, getting out of my own way, pushing past doubts, was for me my most valuable takeaway. Doing something that I had never done before took courage. If I do not focus on what is happening with me mentally then I cannot deliver to my clients successfully.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Get out of your head. You have something to offer. You have what you need to succeed so go ahead and do it.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I stay motivated by listening to music and listening to motivational speakers, and sometimes someone will just reach out and talk about the impact that I made in their life. That adds the extra juice or sauce I need to pummel through the day.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip?
Keep a diary and journal. It's the best way for me to keep organized and it also provides a source motivation as I record not only my "losses" but my wins as well.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Shirley Toliver – She motivates and empowers and makes me always want to show up.
B + C: What has receiving the Office Depot scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start or grow your business?
The scholarship was a blessing in that all the areas that were covered offered valuable information that I needed, from social media to HR. As a new business owner, I needed to know this to increase my own personal awareness in what it takes to run a successful business. The candidness of the presenters made it easy to see myself in their shoes and helped me to realize that I can also get there.
Want to feel motivated to take the next step for your business? Let Office Depot OfficeMax give you the confidence you need with a suite of business services & solutions to help you put your best foot forward. Make a good first impression with business cards & build the business pitch of your dreams with custom presentations. With Office Depot OfficeMax you'll find the tools to reach new customers with confidence.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.