We get that you’re probably still getting your life together. We are, too. But we still admire those really classy ladies who seem to totally know themselves and where they’re going — think Jackie Kennedy or Kate Middleton. What these ladies know is that personal style extends far beyond your clothing. One important ingredient that adds a finishing touch is a signature scent. Many celebrities have gotten in on the perfume-creation game, and we’ve rounded up 15 of ’em. Smell like your fave star with one of these fresh scents!
1. Minajesty by Nicki Minaj ($60): The award for Most Creative Celeb Fragrance Bottles CLEARLY goes to Ms. Minaj. Her latest scent is bold and fun, just like the “Super Bass” singer/rapper/superstar. Rock the berry lemon scent with neon lips and crazy colorful hair.
2. J by Jennifer Aniston ($55): With one fragrance already under her belt (the ad pictured above — meyow, Jen!), Jennifer Aniston designed a new scent to evoke her California-cool style. It has top notes of bergamot, water lilies and salty marine accord, so you can be a beach babe all year long.
3. Dita Von Teese Erotique ($30): We totally envy Dita’s retro glam aesthetic. We may not want to look like that every day, (we do love us some boho chic at Brit HQ) but her film noir feminine mystique is a scent we can totally dig. (image via Just Jared)
4. Killer Queen’s Royal Revolution by Katy Perry ($59): Katy’s fragrance plays up luxury and sophistication just like a queen. Rock this pink freesia and pomegranate scent with a matching Katy-inspired Halloween costume.
5. Fantasy: The Naughty Remix by Britney Spears ($38): Brit’s a veteran in the celeb fragrance world. She launched her first perfume, Curious, in 2004 and is currently on her fifteenth (!!). Curious may have been a staple of middle school girls everywhere, but she hasn’t had this kind of staying power for nothing.
6. Elizabeth and James Nirvana by Mary Kate + Ashley Olsen ($75): We were already in love with the clothes, but now it seems MK + Ashley’s brand can do no wrong. (photo via PopSugar)
7. Shine by Heidi Klum ($14): Since ending her career as a VS angel, Heidi has become a super businesswoman. This fragrance is marked by pear, pink pepper and mandarin with a hint of sunflowers, lilies of the valley and vanilla.
9. Heat Wild Orchid: Queen Bey’s newest scent hasn’t even dropped yet, but we had to give you the deets. It will come out sometime this August, it’s the newest launch in the Heat line and contains top notes of pomegranate, coconut water and boysenberry. Just so long as Bey + Jay are still together.
10. Wild Rose by Avril Lavigne ($17): We’ll wear this African orange flower, frangipani and wild orchid if someone will buy us a 17k anniversary ring, too. Actually, we’ll just wear cause it smells so nice. (photo via MTV)
11. Jessica Simpson Signature ($65): After two successful fragrances, Jess went big on her latest, declaring it her signature. We’ve been digging her style lately, and this citrus-floral-sandalwood scent is no exception.
12. Sofia by Sofia Vergara ($55): When she’s not making us LOL on Modern Family, Sofia is busy building her own mini empire. One of her new ventures is this fragrance with top notes of cassis, blackberries and plum nectar to help you channel her playful energy. (photo via Parade)
13. Beckham Signature by David + Victoria Beckham ($16): Posh + Becks have been one of our fave celeb couples for a loooong time. We’re so excited for the chance to channel their perfect fam with coordinating his + her fragrances. (photo via Independent)
Do you have a signature scent? Let us know your picks for hottest fragrances in the comments!