The 10 Best Celebrity Hairstyles on Instagram This Week
From Taymerica (aka Taylor Swift’s epic Fourth of July weekend) pics flooding our feeds to Ciara’s surprise wedding, it’s been one incredible week for our some of our favorite famous folks. And all these exciting events means there has been a ton of celeb hair inspo for us to stalk: think mermaid hair and tons of ’70s-inspired glam. Scroll on and check out the 10 best celebrity hair ‘dos we spotted on Insta this week.
1. Emma Roberts: Festival fashion is here to stay! This Fourth of July, our fave Scream Queen and budding hair icon took a patriotic approach to the typical floral crown with her red, white and blue headpiece. This America-loving accessory is giving T. Swift’s holiday weekend style a run for its money.
2. Tori Spelling: Ariel, eat your heart out! This past week, the noTORIous blonde totally revamped her signature look by revealing a luscious mermaid mane. First the matching arm tattoos (with hubby Dean McDermott) and now this?! What awe-inspiring look will this fashion daredevil sport next?
3. Ciara: Ciara is killing it with those swoon-worthy ’70s vibes: She looks incredible! On the songstress’s big day, she flaunted some flawless beach waves as she sauntered down the aisle (hubby in hand), leaving a few loose, face-framing strands to complete her updo. Her boho-style hair paired with those elegant bell sleeves is already making us think twice about our wedding day vision boards.
4. Anna Kendrick: Pump it up! Anna Kendrick turned up the volume bigtime with a larger-than-life beehive ‘do and backcombed curls. Not only does this starlet have us coveting her voluminous mane, but we’re also totally obsessed with that adorable cat.
5. Fergie: Is Fergie rocking a pompadour? The singer takes her hair to new heights in her M.I.L.F.$ video (if you haven’t seen it yet, stop what you’re doing and watch it NOW!) by puffing up her bangs and pulling her hair back into a low bun for a faux fade look. Don’t forget those massive earrings when recreating this style at home.
6. Jaime King: Jaime King showed us how to mix and match hair trends with her Old Hollywood curls tightly braided into a half-up hairstyle. Paired with the coral lip color and matte black shades she’s rocking, this look is a total winner.
7. Taylor Swift: Remember the days when Taylor was known as the cute country singer with the playful curls? We do! One of the highlights (among many) of Tay’s Fourth of July festivities was seeing that our girl’s natural curls are alive and well in this sweet snap of her and Ruby Rose. Curly hair or straight, this gal always looks ah-mazing.
8. Sophie Turner: Just because Game of Thrones is over (for now) doesn’t mean Sophie is ready to let go of her regal ways. She evokes the elegance and poise of Sansa Stark with her posh pearl headband and highbrow smile. This girl is gearing up to take over the world.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Dakota Fanning (@dakotafanning) on
9. Dakota Fanning: Dakota took us back to the ’70s with this Wes Anderson-esque editorial shot. From her messy blowout to that casual center part, this look flawlessly exudes retro glam. Her hair looks healthy, shiny and effortlessly styled.
10. Khloe Kardashian: Is this the end of Khloe K.’s super cropped ‘do? The youngest Kardashian sister showed off her new, on-trend platinum locks with an exposed subtle hint of dark roots. This girl can seriously rock any style.
Follow us on Pinterest for more celebrity hair inspo.